|Zora Game Site|
Features and Overview
The aim of the game is to break all five stationary pots, which sit upon five short pillars, at once. Some Zora, such as Mikau, are capable of breaking them all using their Zora Boomerangs. Mikau is, in fact, known by the owner for his frequent visits to the game site to play. If Link stands in just the right place while in his Zora Link form, he can use this same Boomerang technique to break the pots.
The prize for beating the game is 100 Rupees, but the owner deducts 10 Rupees to replace the broken jars. The owner also deducts 10 Rupees for failed attempts to break all five pots. This Zora is apparently also the owner of the shop in Zora Hall, and explains that the poor fishing conditions in the Great Bay have caused a sudden need for Rupees to buy Fish from Clock Town, hence the 10 Rupee deduction to pay for new jars.
- "Zora Game Site
Those who recklessly break pots will be fined." — Sign (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Can you break all those jars behind me in one try? Among us Zora, there are some who can. If you do it, I'll give you something good." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "Hey, Mikau... You wanna do that thing you used to always do?" — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "What's wrong? Have you lost your touch from playing too much guitar, Mikau? Didn't you used to be able to break all these pots at once? Your motion was all stiff like someone who's not used to doing this..." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "Well, here's 100 Rupees. Except... Jar replacement costs 10 Rupees, so I'll have to deduct that. You get 90 Rupees!" — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "Sorry, but I have to take 10 Rupees for those broken jars." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "I have a shop inside Zora Hall, so actually I'd like you to go there and buy a lot of stuff... I don't want to sound greedy, but I need to make money for the jars." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "We haven't been able to catch any fish in the ocean, so we have to go to town to buy them. We never had a need for Rupees until now." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "We can't fish in the ocean anymore, so everyone's going into town to buy them instead. But I just can't get used to the taste of fish from a river. But a Zora's gotta eat, so there's no way around it. If your band does well with its concert in town, it'll bring tourists here and... I won't have to ask for jar money." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "Whoa! There are others besides Zoras who can do it..." — Zora (Majora's Mask)