Votes for Phantom Ganon
- If he doesn't die when you smack him with a hammer, he's cool. --God Of Thunder!!! 18:36, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- It took me 5 tries to beat him. It only took 3 or four on dark link's. It's also easy too find dark link's weakness, I never found PG's out until I went here after I beat him. Solar flute
- I really wanted to go for Dark Link ,but to even the score, I suppose this is for the best. Besides, Dark Link copies Link, but Phantom Ganon has his own actions. So what would Dark Link do? Also, if it matters, can Dark Link's Sword be as effective as the Master Sword or any other of the powerful swords Link used against Phantom? And my last argument is that all Phantom Ganons look beast(even WW's).--SxeFluff 04:44, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- Not only the hardest (or one of the harder boss') of OoT, it was also a hard, fun fight, and the specter rides a gores, then comes of of painting and shoots lightning at you! UberPhoeba b c 13:59, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark Link Is A LOSER :) - Ganondorf Could Destroy Dark Link ANYTIME :D Kperfekt722 05:12, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- I killed Dark Link only with the hammer in OOT in FSA it was lame and in AOL it had a secretJoshass123.
- Dark link was way to easy all you had to do is keep using dins fire, phantom ganon was a challenge Chuck norris rules, he can round house kick your face yesterday 16:59 20 July 2008 (GMT)
- Dark Link was too easy. Phantom Ganon was more of a challange, mainly trying to reflect back his energy balls. Also, the sword from his Wind Waker version is AWESOME looking. Phantom Ganon. Is that your final answer? Yes, yes it is.
- Phantom Ganon FTW. A demonic flying goat riding a horse, throws lighting, and looks like ganon. DjMack 02:15, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- Honestly guys, Dark Link is SO overated it's unbelievable. Phantom Ganon is a copy of Ganondorf, the greatest villian ever! Why not vote for him?! -Ellie
- Dark Link was a pissoff in The Adventure of Link, and in Ocarina of Time I killed him with like two jits from Din's Fire. Phantom Ganon was just more fun to fight.
Votes for Dark Link
- Link always beats Ganondorf, so Link's copy would more than likely beat Ganondorf's copy. Besides, the red eyes are just awesome. -Moblin slayer 18:41, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark AK: Dark Link is the embodiment of the dark side that resides within us all...except Bruce Campbell. The Dark Link fight in Ocarina of Time is pretty damn hard without the Giant's Knife/Biggoron Sword, which is more than I can say for Phanty. The battle with him is entertaining and all, but just too easy. When I first came into Dark Link's room, and saw a lone tree in a sea of mist, I was thinking "Okay, I'm scared now", if only because it was totally unexpected. You go figure. 18:44, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Go dark link! he has to beat phantom ganon if normal link can. plus, his color scheme is too cool to lose;) Raz 19:20, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- "With the power of cheese, I'll destroy you!"--
Phantom Ganon, but if you believe that, I question your sanity.
Phantom G-man is cool and all, but Dark Link owneth!XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 19:52, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark Link owns your face-LeoLab 20:28, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark Link mimics all of your moves. It's just a suicide fight and a game of chance. You hope you hit him more than he hits you. You just hit energy back at Phantom Ganon. Template:Goronfan/sig Wow. I posted this over on Phantom Ganon on accident.
- User:T0manat0r Dark Link has always been one of my favourite bosses. Besides, Phantom Ganon was way to easy, Dark Link was fun and at least a bit of a challenge.
- It took me awhile to figure out that Dark Link is impervious to sword attacks...Template:PCWTsig
- If Link always beats Ganon, why should their copies be any different? DekuBaily
- Comeon he looks cool! phantom ganon is to easy to beat in WW and Oot darnk link for me is way harder--Toonlink 19:40, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- He may look like Link but black with dark aadded to the name name but there's something about him thats more sinister than the phantom, its like Dark Samus. Behellmorph 12:57, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- User:Crazyfool29 Easily Dark Link, he was so fun to fight and is one of my favourite bosses. Phantom Ganon was just too easy, Dark Link as one of the best battles to date!
- PsychoSexy Gannon is already the king of evil, so a dark or phantom version of him is just a weaker version. A dark version of link is very cool, stylized, and dark. It's also coll to see a complete foil for Link.
- Dark Ridley 17:44, 21 July 2008 (UTC) Dark Link probably has the entire version of Links arsenal, while phantom ganon has only a spear and energy attack.
- Phantom Ganon is created as a sort of prelude for Ganondorf, intentionally made by Ganondorf to be weaker than himself, to guard Ganondorf or an important item. Dark Link, on the other hand, is just as good as Link, but without Link's full arsenal of weapons, and Dark Link would probably beat Link hands down if it weren't for those weapons. So, assuming that Link only has his sword, it would be: Dark Link > Link, Link > Ganondorf, Ganondorf > Phantom Ganon. As such, Dark Link easily wins. Plus, from a popularity viewpoint, he just plain looks cooler. Xykeb Zraliv 01:06, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- User: Toonlink47 Dark Link is awsome. Phantom Ganon is my least favorite boss in the series.
- Lord Xale:Yeah, um, I just have to say that although Phantom Ganon is cool and all, Dark Link is probably capable of beating him, since he can preform all the same moves as Link, nd then some... plus he has a sword... But spears are okay too, I guess... Plus he apears to be made completely from shadow, and no one knows how he was realy created... Two things that I love in a villain!
- He is able to counter all of Link's moves. He is Link's dark equal. Enough said. Hero of Time 87 05:52, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- Pit the Angel Dark link is my favorite mini boss in OoT he was much better the phantom ganon. Dark link has all of links moves and his own variety while Phantom Ganon just rides his horse and goeses into paintings and charge at u.
- I like Dark Link a lot more than Phantom Ganon <spanstyle='color:blue;"> Th Master
- I just prefer Dark Link a lot more than Phantom Ganon.--Ganny321
- DARK LINK ROCKS!
- Dark Link is so cheap that [Phantom] Ganon[dorf] can't even hit him with the anoying lightning attacks.
- Phantom Ganon is just a weaker version of the real Ganondorf. Dark Link is equally matched in all Link's skils making him a worthy opponent
- Phantom Ganon is an overused character with the same strategy every...single...time. Dark/Shadow Link is the great embodiment of Link's Dark Side, and doesn't get enough fights to prove his full potential. Dark/Shadow Link manages to be a challenge in Ocarina of Time and the battle is the only fun thing in the Water Temple while Phantom Ganon is a boss that wasn't fun at all in a boring and stupid dungeon with no other fun parts, so it made the Forest Temple even less interesting.
- dude dark link would pwn phantom ganon
- Well if Dark Link is a copy of Link and Phantom Ganon is a copy of Ganon and Link always beats Ganon then it would be logical that Dark Link would always beat Phantom Ganon.
- in Oot, i think that both bosses were pretty hard, even though dark link was only a mini-boss. When i faced Phantom Ganondorf, i didn't lose because he was so strong, i just ran out of arrows trying to shoot him in the paintings. When i faced Dark Link, i got owned so many times that it wasn't funny. i had to do the sidequest for the biggoron sword in order to defeat him. So Dark Link , in battle, with my opinion, is a lot harder.
- Dark Link appears in a lot more games, plus Phantom Ganon has never been a final boss.
- Wow did I have trouble with Dark Link in OoT! Seriously, Phantom Ganon is cake if you know what to do. Dark Link, on the other hand, took skills. Plus, Dark Link is way cooler and more mysterious.
- The fact that Link himself beat Ganondorf AND Ganon (The ultra-form of Ganondorf) would tell me that an inverse copy of Dark Link would easily defeat a copy of Ganondorf that does not have the ability to become a Ganon copy.
- Oh god where do I even begin? One, Phantom Ganon is pathetic. You smack his energy back at him then cut him up. No tricks required. Dark Link however is very tough to beat in a sword duel (no items/magic). He parrys everything you throw at him and even ends up jumping ONTO YOUR SWORD if you try a thrust. How cool is that? Also, it's very possible he is even more evil than Ganondorf himself. Why? Link is probibly the most pure hearted person in Hyrule, and if Dark Link is his shadow, his polar opposite, wouldn't that make him a being of unsurpassed evil? Not only that, but ask yourself... how would you feel if you had to fight someone with the exact same features as you, the same skills as you, on an equal, or possibly greater level. How would you feel if you had to theoretically kill yourself to save yourself? I'm gonna be honest. That would scare the crap out of me...
- in Oot, i have destroyed everything that moves against me in the hardest fashion, including with the tv upside down. the only enemy that has every stood a chance against me is Dark link. i play him in brawl, and his costume in melee. His toughness is unnatural. it is chaotic. I like that. plus, his fight was the most fun in the game
- Considering Phantom Ganon doesn't have a Megaton Hammer, Dark Link gets my vote.
- i LOVE LINK DARK OR DARK LINK THE SAME AS YOU PRITY PHANTOM GANON