1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your name.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
- Oppose: I've got a better idea. Let's not give any more attention to these guys. --AuronKaizer! 22:30, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: ... – Jäzzi 22:45, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: You dare bring IPs into my lair? YOU -know the rest... I enjoyed this as a joke and all but lets not make it a fight.--FierceDeku 22:51, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
The creators of Hyrule vs the creators of Termina! Well, Termina had some spill over from the Golden Goddesses but the Giants are still said to have created it on some level. Anyway, other than them being gods/creators of the two equivalent lands and the fact that they are found in groups, there aren't a bunch of little supporting similarities. It's more about the fact that they're the Gods of the two equivalent lands.--FierceDeku 23:17, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: 'Cause I'm currently playing MM. – Jäzzi 23:19, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: Obvious, but there isn't exactly an influx of ideas lately. --EveryDayJoe45 (talk) 01:41, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: I like it enough. -Minish Link 01:42, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: Not original at all. It is our only viable option, though, so it should pass anyway unless we get something half-decent. This oppose is with hope that we do. Jedimasterlink (talk) 01:59, August 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Neutral: Heh, the prompt worked. Anyway, eh, would probably be an oppose if we had any other fights (my own one obviously doesn't count) because it's obvious and has just one connection; but since this is the only real fight, it's good enough. The™ 04:32, August 25, 2011 (UTC)