1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- Note: This section is subject to change!
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your name.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed on users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks.
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year)
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can only suggest one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
OK. I thought this through, and though it may not seem good at first, there are some connections. Tingle likes rupees and force gems, and is very greedy, up to the point of taking them from you. Linebeck is a greedy man, who wants a bunch of money and uses Link to get them. Both want to get rupees/force gems from Link, for in the Wind Waker, Tingle makes Link pay 398 rupees per every chart, and in Four Sword Adventures, he just takes Force Gems that are not picked up by Link. Linebeck plans on going with Link for treasure. AmazingLink (Of-Hyrule)
- Neutral: These are alright connections, but their reasons for wanting money and the ways they go about obtaining it are very different. Portal-Kombat
- Oppose: It's okay, but the fact that Tingle is in it makes it one-sided, unfortunately. The™ 17:22, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Linebeck is very popular an Tingle is very unpopular, therefore Linebeck will wipe the deck with Tingle. -Isdrakthül 17:30, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: What AL and TM said... -Minish Link 17:35, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: What all the others said Meep Meep (talk) 17:53, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: NO--Hylianhero777 (talk) 21:14, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, I want to see how you like this. They're both old people living with younger people. In their youth, they knew well the local ruler (Dotour and Tetra). They can be visited early in their games and if Link returns after getting certain things done, they will reward him with an upgrade. Most importantly, they both want to share their knowledge with younger people and tell Link stories about myths and history. Unfortunately, Link can't listen them completely without falling asleep. LunarChild (talk) 16:46, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Next person, call me crazy, but I like it. The™ 17:22, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: TM, you're crazy. -Isdrakthül 17:29, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: :( I don't get to call TM crazy. -Minish Link 17:36, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: i don't see why not Meep Meep (talk) 17:53, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: YES!--Hylianhero777 (talk) 21:15, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Sorry but I dont really like this one. Mainly because in most of Niko's appearances he doesn't fit the criteria and we dont have a page solely about his Spirit Tracks appearance. The certain things done line also dosent really fit how Granny rewards you either Oni Dark Link 22:31, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
Din's Fire vs. Fire Rod
Battle of the two magic fire items. These both drain your magic meter and can be used to light torches. They are also some of the most powerful items in their respective games.--Hylianhero777 (talk) 21:25, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Besides the fire connection, the connections don't fit well. The™ 21:59, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: I agree with TM. -Isdrakthül 22:01, July 26, 2010 (UTC)
They are both the kings of ancient civilizations that have fallen into ruins. They both have appointed personal guards to protect them. They are both found at the end of a dungeon/mini-dungeon within the ruins of these civilizations where they are aided by at least one of their undead guards. Then after a battle, they help Link progress in his journey.--Ingo the great (talk) 22:53, July 26, 2010 (UTC)