1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- Note: This section is subject to change!
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your name.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed on users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks.
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year)
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can only suggest one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
Meep. This almost won last time, but I havn't put it up again. They are both lands that are cursed with neverending winter. They are not naturally this way though but the antagonists in the games made them this way. They also have a lot of similar traits like showing that deku scrubs can stand these conditions. Meep Meep says Meep Meep (talk) 17:47, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: The fight has good connections, but it is kind of boring. The™ 18:20, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: A location and a location? Count me in.Rusl 33 (talk) 19:16, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: I don't like it, or, to be honest, any location fights. AmazingLink (Of
- Support: I told you before that I would support this if you resuggested it. It is something new and I like FSA being included. I guess I won't suggest one this week.--Ingo the great (talk) 19:57, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
It's back again! First of all, I mean the complete Fused Shadow and Majora's Mask as the mask. Each is a powerful object (each causes great power to the one who wears it) passed down from a tribe (The Fused Shadow from the Dark Interlopers and Majora's Mask from the Ancient Ones). Furthermore, each is important in the game in which it appears (Fused Shadow in Twilight Princess: Midna makes Link find the pieces and uses the Fused Shadow to transform into the Arachnid creature and kill Zant)(Majora's Mask in Majora's Mask: The Skull Kid uses it to make the Moon come toward Earth and, if time runs out, crash). Also, each plays a part in the last boss fight (Midna uses the Fused Shadow to fight Ganondorf; Link fights Majora's Mask in its mask form). To dispel all further doubt, each is worn by a
Majora major character (The Fused Shadow is worn by Midna; Majora's Mask is worn by Skull Kid). Yeta Yet another connection: each is used to access an area otherwise accessible (The Fused Shadow is used to enter Hyrule Castle; Majora's Mask is used enter the Moon). The™ 18:01, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: I was neutral last time. Theres just something I find uninteresting about it. But this is probably way better than mine Meep Meep (talk) 18:41, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: I was neutral last time. Same reasons. AmazingLink (Of
Two princes, who live near water. Rito are said to have evolved from Zora, so they are the same race in one way. Prince Komali lost his courage, and then gained it back, and got a scale. Prince Ralis lost his parents, and was upset for a while, and then became normal again. AmazingLink (Of Hyrule)
- Oppose: I don't really see any connections. The™ 18:20, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: I agree with TM. -Isdrakthül 18:22, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: I see the depressed prince connection. The others are a little weak. You should maybe expand between the connections of the dead mother/grandmother Meep Meep (talk) 18:41, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: I'm not seeing it.Rusl 33 (talk) 19:16, July 12, 2010 (UTC)