1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- Note: This section is subject to change!
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your name.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed on users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks.
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year)
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can only suggest one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
King Dodongo vs. Syger
- Neutral: Virtually no connections at all. But this would still be pretty cool so I'll just go neutral instead of opposing. --EveryDayJoe45 (talk) 23:03, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Comment ROAR! DANG EDIT CONFLICT! --Jazzi BassJapas 23:04, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral}}: It's a dinosaur-like creature against a tiger-like one...but I can't think of a valid reason to oppose. J-man Zelda Fan 23:06, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: Intriguing fight, but the connections simply don't exist. --AuronKaizer! 23:11, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: I agree with the above votes. -Isdrakthül 23:17, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Although I know this might be really one-sided (most of my suggested fights are) but either way, it can't hurt to try. Okay, they're both fairies. They both are there to aid Link during the quest. Both aid the same Link. You don't immediatly start with either of them. Some might find them annoying, and some might not. --Jazzi BassJapas 23:04, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: That last connection is sort of irrelevant... I don't see any problem with it, but I don't like it that much either. -Minish Link 23:05, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Too obvious and this has been shot down many times prior. --EveryDayJoe45 (talk) 23:06, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: No. Me no like battle of the annoying little fairy creatures. And it's not that interesting. Plus, I would never forgive any of you if Navi won. J-man Zelda Fan 23:10, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: I want to see this fight now. But your connections are really, really shoddy. --AuronKaizer! 23:11, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: Per AK. -Isdrakthül 23:18, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Both are members of a race that inhabits another world. Both turn against the rest of that race. Both have an enemy from the same race that becomes Link's companion. Both transform that enemy into something else. Both are appear to be the true villain but are overshadowed by the infamous Contrived Return of Ganondorf in one of the games that they appear in. -Isdrakthül 23:15, July 4, 2010 (UTC)
Two leaders of pirates. They both are found in cursed seas where Zoras also live. They are having problems sailing through these seas due to harsh conditions. They are looking for items to help them travel the seas better and these items are both zora items. Cap'n is given the Zora Scale to escape the sea of storms and travel to Holodrum while Aveil and her crew are trying to get the Zora Eggs to reach Great Bay Temple but fail.--Ingo the great (talk) 23:21, July 4, 2010 (UTC)