1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- Note: This section is subject to change!
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your name.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed on users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks.
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year)
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can only suggest one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
Impa vs. Sahasrahla
Okay, bet yer all getting sick of this now? Well a user said I should resuggest it and after thinking it over I hope I've improved it.
In Ocarina of Time, Impa is an important figure in Kakariko Village. She opened the Sheikah village to everyone and allows people to take refuge there. Sahasrahla is the elder of Kakariko Village, also an important figure. They share a connection with the various Sages; Impa is the Sage of Shadow and Sahasrahla is a descendant of them. They have connections to Princess Zelda; Impa, in all of her appearances, is Zelda's nursemaid. Sahrasrahla is an acquaintance of Zelda as she instructs Link to consult him on how to defeat Agahnim. Both of them aid Link in his quest significantly; Impa, in OoT, teaches him Zelda's Lullaby and gives him the Shadow Medallion when she ascends to Sage, in AoL she gives him the Crystals and tells him the legend of the sleeping Zelda and what he must do on his quest. Sahasrahla gives Link valuable information on the Pendants of Virtue and gifts him with the Pegasus Boots. They are also both aged characters, and in the majority of her appearances Impa is a old Hylian, like Sahasrahla. Interestingly, some Gossip Stones talk about Impa, but only when Link communicates with them via the Mask of Truth. Likewise, Buzzblobs talk about Sahasrahla, but only when sprinkled with Magic Powder, thus turned into Cukemen. -Stars talk 23:37, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Third times a charm perhaps. --EveryDayJoe45 (talk) 23:39, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Neutral: Same as last time. -Isdrakthül 23:42, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Same as last two times... --DekuStick Master
- Support: It sure is nutty. Call me... Scrat. --AuronKaizer! 23:46, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Same as all times previous to this one. -Minish Link 23:47, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: My word is my everything.--Ingo the great (talk) 23:52, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: I support this for the posts. -- Haru Mclean Namikaze Kana: ナミカゼ ハ ル マクリーン, Romaji: Namikaze Haru Makurīn
- Neutral: I still do not know. Meep Meep (talk) 00:07, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Well good lady you've got me sold. I am now a fan of thar yonder suggestion of greatness. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 00:15, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: I don't like this fight, but you put in so much effort this time that I can't even stay neutral. Portal-Kombat
- SupportYay Kakariko! Cybrwulf
- Neutral:just not quite a yes for me, but good none the less. --Zoma89
Darknut vs. Death Sword
They both appear as minibosses and have gigantic swords they both also rely on different fighting styles. One relies on the "Use the weapon you got in the last dungeon" style, while the other uses a classic sword fight. /\/\r.6r33|\| |-|@T (talk) 00:03, June 14, 2010 (UTC)Mr.Green hat
- Oppose: Minibosses with swords are common, and the other one is a difference. Just no. -Isdrakthül 00:06, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Red vote for the green hat. --AuronKaizer! 00:07, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Meep. I just do not enjoy this very much. Meep Meep (talk) 00:08, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: A great suggestion indeed... This is why you should never tell people that your suggestion is good before suggesting it. You'll either come off as arrogant if your suggestion really is good or get laughed at if it's bad (read: this suggestion). Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 00:15, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: I think its all been said. That includes "Meep". --EveryDayJoe45 (talk) 00:15, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Yeah... swords are very common among minibosses. --DekuStick Master
- Oppose: Death Sword is a ghost and Darkuts are knights. Swords are common. I'm just not feeling it. The™ 00:20, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: What Joe said. -Minish Link 00:22, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: This is one of the instances where great ≠ good. -- Haru Mclean Namikaze Kana: ナミカゼ ハ ル マクリーン, Romaji: Namikaze Haru Makurīn
- Oppose: These competitors don't match up well enough. Sorry. Portal-Kombat
- Neutral I want on no part of this --AmazingLink (talk) 15:26, June 14, 2010 (UTC)AmazingLink
- Oppose:as said above, just kinda of too common of connections. --Zoma89
- Support: I rather like it. Let's see how it goes. Sincerely, Watcher.
- Oppose: I don't like opposing fights when I have suggested one...but this has been suggested before and shot down before. Check the damn archives. Just NO. -Stars talk 16:40, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Too much alike. let there be difference. /\/\r.6r33|\| |-|@T (talk) 17:31, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: Tael just dosn't have enough time on screen to realy compete with tatl. --Zoma89
- Oppose: It's just not an original or interesting fight. --AuronKaizer! 18:35, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: I agree with Mr.Green hat and AK on this. The™ 19:23, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, this sounds really really weird, right? Both are from different worlds than the game's main location (Hyrule). Both are Link's main in-game companion. Both of them were cursed by the game's main antagonist to take a different form, Ezlo as a hat, Midna as the little... imp thing. Both are returned to their true forms at the end of their respective games and return to their worlds, and after they return to their worlds, the door to said world is closed. Also, both are from the same world as their main antagonists, and both are well known in their worlds (Ezlo is a famous sage, Midna is the princess of the Twili). They both help Link get into a different form (Minish/Wolf Link), and finally, the weirdest connection, they both ride on Link in some way. Hey, it's the best I've got. -Minish Link 17:07, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Oppose: I think i saw a fight EXACTLY like a month or two ago. It gets a little repetative. /\/\r.6r33|\| |-|@T (talk) 17:30, June 14, 2010 (UTC)Mr.Green hat
- Oppose: I fear midna would dominate over ezlo,so a no for me. --Zoma89
- Oppose: TMC... --AuronKaizer! 18:35, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: The connections are wonderful, but it would be too one sided, unfortunately. The fact that Midna is in it pushes it to be a support from me. The™ 19:22, June 14, 2010 (UTC)