1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- This section is subject to change.
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your username.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed-in users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. See list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
Two epic ships. One using the mighty, natural power of the wind, the other using the sheer, artificial power of technology. Both sail miles to transport their passengers around the Great Sea, explore islands, and help Link on his adventure. Paradox64 (talk) 22:23, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: I just find it really boring. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 22:44, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment: Not to be pedantic, but the world of the Ocean King is not the Great Sea as you have implied. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 22:58, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: Umm... animate boat vs. inanimate one? It's dead in the water (no pun intended). --AuronKaizer! 23:10, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: No... -Minish Link 23:17, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: Just no... TheWolfsFriend (talk) 23:35, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: --Jazzi 00:23, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
This was suggested a few weeks back and with no clear sign of Naxios resuggesting it, I decided to do so myself. Basically, the battle of arrogant oafs who prove to actually be cowardly, unskilled braggarts, but eventually go through heavy character development and become invaluable and likable. Both are also a bit rude to the elderly mentor/guide of their respective games at first, before eventually warming up to them. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 22:44, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: This would be a strong oppose if it were suggested closer to the release date of Skyward Sword, due to Groose apparently being a strong, memorable character and getting a lot of biased votes because of that. That said, it's not, and I think it could be just balanced enough to work. -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 22:58, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: The power is back! --AuronKaizer! 23:10, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Look! It's a much-needed dose of awesome! -Minish Link 23:17, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Bam. Jedimasterlink (talk) 02:28, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Need I have a explanation? Paradox64 (talk) 17:17, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Shaboomboomboom --Jazzi 22:51, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: I dunno why, but this just seems good... TheWolfsFriend (talk) 23:35, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: But MAN, did you ever pick a terrible week to suggest this. --AuronKaizer! 23:40, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: I like it, but AK is completely right and you'll likely end up having to resuggest this next week or something. -Minish Link 23:53, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: Not really feeling it. Maybe it's because I haven't played Skyward Sword, but picking those two out of all the instruments in Zelda games seems arbitrary. Now Goddess's Harp vs. Harp of Ages, on the other hand... -- 1337star (Drop me a line!) 23:55, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Shaboomboomboom --Jazzi 00:20, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral: It's okay. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 00:45, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Oppose: No. Just no. Just because you can finally suggest it doesn't mean it's good. It's a bad suggestion. Just no. User:Jäzzi/Safe