1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- Note: This section is subject to change!
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your name.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed on users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks (see list of previous fights).
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year. see list of previous fights).
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
Anouki vs. Subrosians
Just realized it's been 2 weeks since the last fight went up and there are no suggestions, and I had one more fight in the back of my head. I thought Subrosians should get to fight something, and Anouki seemed like a good choice. Both are a race that live in extreme temperature conditions, one in underground lava flows and the other in ice. Both are seen in exactly 2 games, which were contemporary with each other and on a handheld system. They are also seen in 2 different time periods when you consider the PH/ST time difference and the past/present of OoA. They're also seen in two different lands between the games; WotOK/New Hyrule and Labrynna/Holodrum. They both wear hoods. Anouki apparently eat a diet of "warm savory stew", and Subrosians eat even hotter Lava Soup. Subrosians generally have sort of an adorably quirky personality, and I think the Anouki are sort of portrayed the same way, though I've never played the game so I don't know for sure.--FierceDeku 21:07, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: Something smells delicious! Could it be warm, savory win? -Minish Link 21:11, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: I'll take it. Jedimasterlink (talk) 21:25, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: It's decent. – Jäzzi 21:35, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: Whoosh The™ 22:05, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: I'm in. --EveryDayJoe45 (talk) 22:38, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: Yes please. --Birdman5589 (talk) 22:49, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Wow that was fast. It's cool to see that all you guys were online, I thought most everyone was busy/away.--FierceDeku 03:45, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Support:Surprising number of connections here Oni Dark Link 15:18, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: Terrible. --AuronKaizer! 22:16, August 10, 2011 (UTC)