1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12
- Note: This section is subject to change!
- You can vote and/or suggest a fight only if you have performed at least 50 mainspace edits; otherwise, your votes and/or suggestions will be removed. To check your edit count, click here and enter your name.
- You must be active for at least one week before you can vote and/or suggest.
- No suggesting fights for other users
- No more than eight suggestions per week
- 1 support column
- Signed on users only
- If a character fought recently, don't suggest him/her in a fight for at least two weeks.
- No talk templates
- Sign your suggestions/votes/comments with ~~~~.
- Don't vote for your own suggestion; you automatically vote for it if you suggest it.
- No duplicate fights (unless it hasn't happened in more than a year)
- All fight suggestions will be archived after a new fight is selected.
- A user can suggest only one fight per week (for example, you may not suggest 3 fights at one time)
- Don't suggest the same fight 2 weeks in a row.
- Add the battle participants in alphabetical order.
- Post your suggestion at the bottom of the page.
- Post WHY you support/oppose.
- You can remove your own suggestion, but you may not post a new suggestion until next week.
This page was looking a tad lonely, so here I go! Anyways, they're both island girls who aid Link by performing music, and whose position in the story is decidedly music-oriented. Furthermore, these characters are encountered early on in their respective adventures, and eventually, Link must backtrack in order to bring them along with him to progress in the game. They both also have harps, although Marin's is never made reference to in-game (Yeah yeah, he's including non-canon information, big whoop. It's not like it hasn't happened before, EH BED-WETTING MIDO?!?). Lastly, and this is the most hilariously tacked-on similarity, they both have wings; Medli is an anthropomorphic bird, and Marin apparently grows wings in the bonus ending to Link's Awakening (to later be depicted as a seagull outright in the DX version). If you're still desperate for more similarities, they both have five-letter names that start with an M. Judge away. --AuronKaizer! 01:57, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: WHEEEE! Me likey! --ϐαςς ᴶαϟϟι 02:02, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Pretty good. -Isdrakthül 02:10, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: I wasn't sure if this was adequately connected, but the bit about their names completely won me over. Jedimasterlink (talk) 02:41, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Just generally good. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 04:22, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Support: Dang, sir, I count about eight similarities. While us mortals struggle with getting three or four, you effortlessly produce eight....~RavensMill
- Support: This is good.--Ingo the great (talk) 18:44, November 19, 2010 (UTC)