Wow....This is actually turning out to be a fairly even fight....That's...so unusual....I'm kind of lost for words. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Solar flute, we're not voting for which dungeon prize is better, we're voting for which boss is better. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Xykeb, retract your first statement! You'll jynx it! On a more serious note, AWESOME, this is the first time my idea got in the Temple! SilverDragon28
Whatever, I guess I retract that statement if you want me to. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Dude, that was another joke. SilverDragon28 23:35, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
You seem to assume that I don't know that. Seriously, I'm not taking you seriously. I just have a very serious speech pattern; I sound more serious than I intend to be. By the way, what's with the incorrect numbering? There are numerous number 1 votes....Oh, and to Argorok Anonymous voter 1: Volvagia is male. Link of the Gorons says so. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
yes, i know. But the dungeon prizes have a very direct link to the boss. Solar flute 03:24, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
Well, it's hard to have a joking or sarcastic tone when typing. SilverDragon28 19:22, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
I dunno. AuronKaizer can do a pretty good sarcastic tone when typing. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- That's a pretty big compliment coming from you. ...You mean that tone? --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 15:12, 4 September 2008 (UTC)
Wow, i'm torn between the two. I didn't think I would be... Dragon Moogle"
Kind of. You've done better. But I'm not sure what you're saying - are you actually directing that comment at me or was that just an example of sarcasm? Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- What do you think? --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 11:35, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
Well, based on what you just said, I'm guessing you're aiming that comment at me, meaning you think I'm more sarcastic than you. When have I been sarcastic to your level? Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Why do people even post in Anonymous anyway?? We still know who they are! - - Count Caterpie File:Party_Star.PNG 00:32, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Well, Argorok was a much more anoying and hard battle, but Volgavia had more attacks than swooping by and breathing fire. Xman490.
Oh, I see what the problem is. The system apparently screws up and resets the numbering whenever somebody signs using signatures other than the four tilde signature, which PCW&T and Goronfan both have. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Just a question, what happens if they tie? Because that seems very possible with this fight. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 05:30, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Arrrrrgh!!! I can't take it any longer! Why do all the anonymous users insist on referring to Volvagia as a female?! Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 06:32, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- How do you know Volvagia's gender ISN'T female? Anyway, it seems to have female characteristics to me. I wish Nintendo would release official information on a LOT of stuff. --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 12:44, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- The name Volvagia sounds female. SilverDragon28 14:46, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
I know Volvagia is male because Link of the Gorons refers to him as a a 'he'! I should know, I recently replayed Ocarina of Time, and I paid close attention to what Link of the Gorons said. He refers to Volvagia as a male. Now, unless Link of the Gorons is gender-confused, which I doubt, Volvagia is clearly male. And I'm not seeing the female characteristics you're referring to? Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 19:02, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm. It appears that you are correct. I don't remember random stuff like that though. Oh yeah, and he had a high-pitched scream and a long mane. Sure looked female to me. But hey, what do you know. --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 19:10, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Well, I guess. I never saw those as female characteristics, but I can see how they could be interpreted that way. And yes, I pay close attention to text for whatever reason. In fact, I've memorized every line in a few movies. Xykeb Yvolix Zraliv 19:24, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
While we're on the subject, has anyone ever seen a female goron? They have to exist, maybe they just look like the males. SilverDragon28 21:11, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
15 < 7 1/2
|The Battle of the Plants, who shall triumph?!
Votes for Diababa
- Cooler boss fight. I like stabbing the eye. It's a therapeutical thing. By the way, is the guy who does the colour schemes around here colour blind? Seriously, dawg. --AuronKaizerTalk loud, hit harder! 01:11, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- Cooler boss fight. AND at least this one doesn't start chewing on me and then spitting me out after i attack him.... just like SOME OTHERS...User:PhantomGanonUsurper27
- Considering I remember this boss fight and not the one with Kalle Demos (and I remember EVERYTHING from WW), I'd say the choice is obvious...and yeah, I know that my wording there was pretty bad.--Moblin slayer 03:56, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- This is the first Zelda boss that I fought, plus all of the WW bosses were pathetic. SilverDragon28 16:03, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- To put it simply, it was just a more difficult fight. --Legend of Time 00:21, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- Diababa is not only cooler looking but a much tougher opponent. Kalle Demos was destroyed in a one on one fight. Diababa is much harder. If we did not have the monkey helping us then it would have been impossible to acheive victory. Also the fight with Zant brought back memories of Diababa where as Kalle Demos is just some wilting weed.User:T0manat0r
- Well, I like both boss fights, but Diababa has a better design (Kalle Demos simply does not look evil with those bright colors) and, considering Diababa is a giant mutated Deku Baba and Kalle Demos is a giant mutated Boko Baba, and I like Deku Babas more, I'm going to go with Diababa. Xykeb Zraliv 01:52, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- It's better. Period. -LeoLab 04:36, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- Diababa has two big plant things to help it. Kalle Demos has nothing!Zelda2108 03:16 24 August
- This thing was way cooler and less annoying. User:SageofWater
- Diababa isn't s spineless boss fight that is just a plant tTHAT YOU 1.Hit the vines with a 'rang 2. Slash it. Diababa actually is longer as a boss fight, and who doesn't want a monkey to give you bomblings to blast the out of stuff? In response to another voter that said that Link fought Kalle Demos by himself, thus making him awesomer, is an r-tard. 1. Kalle Demos is an easier boss 2. Toon Link is a pussy 3. Diababa was huge! 4. Because he was huge, you needed a monkey to help you out, which makes it more badass because of Diababa's "strength". User:OiXerxes
- Diababa easily, the fight is way more fun and harder. I've played Ocarina Of Time and versed the little versions of it, so fighting a huge version of it was awesome. Just the way you have to beat Diababa is cool, wait for the monkey who you fought to bring a bombling which you then collect with the Gale Boomerang. I also love how you finish him off, Stab him in the eye, Ouch!User:Crazyfool29
- I like stabbing giant eyeballs... There's something... Releiving about it... Lord Xale 03:55, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- A more interesting boss in many ways. Hero of Time 87 20:06, 2 September 2008 (UTC)
- It's Biollante!!!
- I liked the boss fight better, and it's cooler looking
Votes for Kalle Demos
- While Diababa is a little edgier and more realistic, Kalle Demos looks like something out of a bad trip. I think it's just the randomness of Kalle Demos that makes it the better plant. GreyCrusader
- this plant sounds the coolest (from what I've read in the strategy guide.) Solar flute 02:20, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
- king boo|17:46 24 August 2008 i like him better he was harder and atleast he was an actual monster while diababa just touched the fused shadow ,also someone said about getting eated ? dude jou need to make sure you avoid that. also about the monkey help ? so what al he did was move sideways while holding a bombling i'f he just trowed it before me it should have been easyer (and this one looks nicer)
- Kalle Demos is the second boss, not the first one, and he is very difficult considering the game advance. Plus, he appears twice and his attacks are faster and cooler!!!Snakeboss14
- Have you guys noticed that Kalle Demos is the dungeon? Think about it. All of the plants die instantly if they are separated from the floor, the dungeon has huge roots running through it and good ol' Kally frantically reattaches itself to the ceiling when cut down! Also, notice that the purplish "water" in some parts of the dungeon appears nowhere else except in Deku Baba slobber and blood, meaning it is likely some kind of sap.
- More dangerous and with a cooler colour scheme. To beat Diababa, we need the help of... a monkey that's right, a monkey!!!!! we beat kalle demos ALONE.
- Kalle Demos. Diababa is Nintendo's lazy ripoff, and Kalle Demos's name means nature demon. Beat that.
- Oh, come on! I haven't fought Kalle Demos yet, but Diababa was so ridiculously easy! It's a disgrace to bosses everywhere!
- Both Kalle and Diababa are easy, but Kalle can easily hurt you. After all, the only way Diababa can hurt Link is by the generic baba bite, and its baba parts can be beaten in a few seconds each.
- Kalle Demos is a more interesting design. He's tougher. He's actually a legit evil plant (vs. being touched by a fused shadow ... bah). Plus he was more fun to beat ... I do not cooperate with monkeys.
PGU27, you voted twice.Solar flute 02:21, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
Er......Shouldn't Armos vs. Beamos or Helmaroc King vs. Helmasaur King have been the fight? Last time I checked, they had 1 vote (Well, 3 support and 2 oppose votes, but it's virtually the same thing) each and Diababa vs. Kalle Demos had -1 vote.....Xykeb Zraliv 04:05, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
Not really, no one was changing it, so someone had to. And an interesting fight to generate interest was needed. Armos vs. Beamos is not that interesting a choice really. Hero of Time 87 01:18, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
So? We should select the suggestion that gets the most votes! If we always chose the 'most interesting' one, we're never going to get the one with the most votes. I mean, this is an interesting fight, but it's also a terrible one that signed Diababa as the winner before it even started. This did not get the most votes (In fact, it didn't get any - the only things on it were an opposition and 2 neutrals), despite being the most interesting one, and look - Diababa is winning by quite a bit and it's barely even started. Xykeb Zraliv 01:47, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
SilverDragon28, please don't say things like that. It's a bit insulting to people who like Wind Waker. Xykeb Zraliv 03:51, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
I partly agree with xykeb about this one. you have to choose the one with the most votes. I don't think it's terrible (I was the one who suggested it) and it got one neutral, two opposes, and a support, but it lost fair and square. However, we can't change it now that it's posted. Solar flute
I wasn't saying that the fight in itself was terrible, what I meant was that it was (no offense intended, but it's true) a terrible one to present to the Temple of Courage, due to Diababa being so much more popular. Sorry if I gave off the wrong impression with that little comment. Actually, it got 2 neutrals, 1 oppose, and 0 supports - look back at the archives. Xykeb Zraliv 05:06, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
Most votes or not, when others neglect to change the fight after two or three weeks, someone has to. And I didn't bother going by numbers in selection because of how old the numbers are. Beyond a week, the numbers don't matter too much since things can change more in two or three weeks as opposed to one. And I don't see it as a poor fight either, there are a lot of Wind Waker fans out there, and that can sound a bit condescending to them when you portray it like that. Hero of Time 87 05:56, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
I understand where you're getting that idea from, but I still don't agree.....Diababa NEVER had more votes than the two I mentioned. Nothing changed in those weeks past the first one, because through all of it, Diababa never had more than them. Also, I'm not saying that Twlight Princess is better than Wind Waker, I'm saying that Diababa is more popular than Kalle Demos. And guess what? Diababa has way more votes. I wonder what that could mean? That it's a one-sided battle? And what do we always say about one-sided battles? That they're not good fights. Anyways, if you look back at my 'neutral' vote, you'll notice that I do in fact like the fight, but I don't support it only because it's so one-sided. By the way, Wind Waker is my second favorite Zelda game, so I think your whole 'you're insulting Wind Waker fans' is void, considering I happen to be one. Xykeb Zraliv 06:33, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
Look, we have to choose by votes. In this case, that means either Helmasaur King vs Helmaroc King or Armos vs. Beamos. You can't say you put this fight up because you thought this fight was more interesting. The fights are supposed to be decided through democracy, not autocracy (dictatorship or monarchy, for those who don't know). And according to the votes, more people found those other fights interesting. Not this one. No offence. --Moblin slayer 17:21, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
What you may think is a poor fight is a matter of opinion, and while I personally like Diababa better, that is in fact insulting to those who may prefer the Wind Waker over Twilight Princess. And like it or not, after a week, the numbers don't really mean that much if no one has bothered to change the fight. What you think is a "one-sided battle" may not be what others think. The previous one was the same way, until people began to vote for the other side several days later and the other side ended up winning. We all generally like The Wind Waker, but just because it's not your number 1 favorite doesn't mean it's not someone else's. And just because the fight isn't one you suggested doesn't mean it's not worthy of being selected if the numbers are three weeks old. If we are going to go by numbers, they need to be within the one-week period in which they are taken as scheduled. Whoever is running the TOC needs to keep up with changing the fights on schedule. I suggest being a little more open-minded about how others may view the fights beyond your own opinions of them. The same goes for you MS, because when the numbers are three weeks old, that pretty much becomes a moot point.Hero of Time 87 17:35, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
This IS a one-sided battle. Look at how many votes Diababa has! And you obviously don't understand what I meant by Wind Waker being my second favorite. You probably thought that I meant that Twilight Princess is my favorite, and Wind Waker is my second favorite. In fact, Twilight Princess is number 4 on the list, therefore meaning that I like Wind Waker more. Thing is, I don't like it, but it's true: Twilight Princess villains are more popular than Wind Waker villains, I'm not saying I necessarily agree, but look back: Twilight Princess, more often than not, win Temple of Courage fights, it's a fact, but that doesn't mean that I personally think that Twilight Princess is better. Obviously, I DO prefer Wind Waker over Twlight Princess as a whole, but that doesn't mean I find it insulting when people say they like Diababa more - In fact, I like Diababa more. I mean, if everyone thought the way you think, everybody who didn't have Ocarina of Time as their favorite would be insulted by the millions of people that do, which, in my opinion, is an unfair way to think about it. I suggest we just drop the whole thing about Diababa vs. Kalle Demos being the right/wrong fight to choose, there's really nothing we can do about it now that it's there, so there's no reason to continue arguing about it, and I get the feeling that neither side is going to convince the other to sway. And I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "just because the fight isn't one you suggested doesn't mean it's not worthy of being selected". I didn't suggest ANY fights, I'm merely going by the ones with the most votes. I fail to see how I'm being close-minded about wanting the one with the most votes to be the one that wins, but to avoid more things to argue about, I'm just going to ignore that little comment. Xykeb Zraliv 19:39, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
That would be the best thing for you to do sir, because you haven't understood a word I've said. The fight is up, it's not going anywhere now. It's best to just accept it and move forward. If people want the numbers to matter, then the fight with the most votes needs to be put up immediately when the week is over. If not, then it's no surprise that someone else is going to change it to one of the listed fights, whether or not they have the most votes since it's been three weeks instead of one. Do I agree that the one with the most votes should be the next fight? Yes of course, but no one obviously cared enough to change the fight, so I chose the one that presented what I saw as a good challenge since the numbers were so old that it's hard to say which one had the most at the end of the first week. And where you are closed-minded is in your view that just because the fight pits a TP boss against a TWW boss that it's a bad fight, and that's just not the case. Hero of Time 87 04:31, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
Oh? I haven't understood a word YOU'VE said? YOU haven't understood a word I'VE said (I guess it's mutual then). I get what you're saying about the numbers being old, so I'm going to accept your opinion as a valid one, even if I don't necessarily agree with it. You obviously missed my point entirely - I don't think that Twlight Princess bosses vs. Wind Waker bosses are always bad fights, but THIS ONE IN PARTICULAR is a bad fight, because I know from experience that Diababa is more popular than Kalle Demos (And in case you try to argue on that point, let me just say this: look at the votes for Diababa and then look at the votes for Kalle Demos. In case you can't tell, Diababa is winning, which means Diababa is more popular, proving my point). You obviously have an overly open mind, because you you seem to continue defending this fight despite the fact that it clearly is a one-sided battle, and (Please don't start something if I'm wrong on this, its merely the way I interpret your actions) it seems to be just because you feel you need to defend it from close-minded people, rather than because you actually think it's not a one-sided battle. Xykeb Zraliv 05:48, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
You imply that statement though, that battles between TP bosses and TWW bosses are not very good ones, and that's the point. And while you may think Diababa is a better boss (as do I), that doesn't necessarily mean others don't think Kalle Demos is a better boss. In case you can't tell, Kalle Demos, while behind at the present time, is gaining a few more votes, as did Stalkins in the last battle. In the end, Stalkins ended up winning. That may or may not be the case this time, but you can't really determine what is or isn't a good fight based solely on assumptions like that. People will vote as they see fit, and sometimes it's more predictable than others. Sometimes not though. And forgive me, but I see nothing wrong with having an open mind, because it is those that don't have one that are at a distinct disadvantage in life according to my philosophy and experiences. I am defending the battle: 1) Because I do think it's a decent fight; 2) Because it again measures how many people prefer TP over TWW and vice versa; 3) Because sometimes the very things we think will win in the end don't always end up that way. In the end, the chances are Diababa will win, as you said. But you don't have a crystal ball to be able to tell that any more than I do, nor can we say that with certainty because some fights, as with the previous one, ended up being upset by the middle of the week. And I see no need to "start" anything, other than have a good, informative debate. And I think this debate has reached its end, so as I said before, I would encourage you to drop it and just go with what we have up now because it's not realistically going to be changed now. Hero of Time 87 15:37, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
When I said the Wind Waker bosses were pathetic, I didn't mean that I disliked the game. On the contrary, I liked it. I just thought that the bosses were too easy, probably because Nintendo wanted to attract younger/casual gamers by doing so. I haven't even beaten WW yet, I rented it and haven't had the chance to get it again. Again, the game was fun, the bosses were just too easy. I apologize if I insulted anybody.
Changing the subject to the massive argument about this fight: Hero of Time 87 has a point in that this page needs to be updated more. However, that didn't mean that he was right to pick this fight. If another fight had more votes, that HAD to be the one in the Temple, no matter what he thinks about this fight. Also, pitting bosses from two different games against each other is not a good way of determining the more popular game. As I have already stated, I enjoyed playing Wind Waker, but the bosses just didn't satisfy me. SilverDragon28 20:11, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
That's not what I meant. I'm saying that, in the past, most, if not all (I'm not going to go rooting around in the archives to see if it's true for every fight) Wind Waker vs. Twilight Princess fights have been bad. However, I do not think that any fight is bad just because it's Wind Waker vs. Twilight Princess, I'm not the kind of person that judges something based on a very limited amount of information, and I would have to actually see the fight to predict the end result (For example, Miniblin vs. Stalkin was a good fight, and I didn't sign it off as a bad fight just because it was Wind Waker vs. Twilight Princess). You wrongly assume that I am close-minded. And yes, while Kalle Demos may win this fight, Diababa is in the lead by quite a bit and is generally more likely to win than Miniblin was. Anyway, you don't understand what I meant by OVERLY open-minded - If you read the Harry Potter series and look at Luna Lovegood, you'll understand what I mean (Though Luna's case is exaggerated, but it's the general idea - I get the feeling now that I wrongly assumed that you're overly open-minded, just like you wrongly assumed that I'm overly close-minded, so it's not really significant anymore). To SilverDragon28: That's perfectly understandable, but try not to say it that way - it's better to say "The bosses in Wind Waker were too easy", rather than "The bosses in Wind Waker were pathetic", if you see what I mean. Xykeb Zraliv 22:54, 25 August 2008 (UTC)
I notice that the comment section is longer than the actual fight section....Xykeb Zraliv 05:47, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
Shoudn't this have been changed by now??Zelda2108 05:18 1 september 2008
1. no offence taken. 2. This could be the first time the comment section debate was a bigger ddebate then the temple of courage debate.Solar flute
16 < 26
|The Battle of the Small, er... Mini, Who shall be victorious?!
Votes for Miniblin
- Any enemy that doesn't wrap around and trap me, then annoy me to death while i am trying to pwn a stalfos, is good for me. Guru-Guru Traveling Musician With Odd Instruments 15:41, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- Both are my most hated enemy, but I guess the style of these are bit cooler. (instead being just a bunch of skeletons)DekuBaily 15:52, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- I like these guys better. I remember having a homerun contest with my brother to see who could hit them the farthest with a horizontla swing from the skull hammer. Can't do that with stalkin, they just explode into millions of tiny pieces.--Moblin slayer 15:55, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- They all dissapear in a puff of smoke while using a hurrican spin, Fun. Solar flute
- The Stalkins just kind of swarm and attack you from the front - You do a single jump strike and they're all dead (Or, since they're technically already dead, at least destroyed so they can't attack you anymore). The Miniblins in Phantom Hourglass were kinda lame, but I love the ones from Wind Waker. They're way more persistent (In some places, they're infinite - The Stalkins always have a set amount in any given room) and they come at you from every direction. Xykeb Zraliv 21:47, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- How can you not just love them?! They swarm from out of no where, crying "neh neh", and poking at you pathetically with there little forks. In the Savage Labyrinth they were almost infinite and it was just hilarious to watch them all die. All though i am not saying that the Stalkin are pathetic (although they are both pretty pathetic) Miniblin gets my vote. T0manat0r
- Both are incredibly annoying. These guys freak me out. I don't really know what to vote for here, but I just wanna be on the winning team. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 19:39, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- Crazyfool29 04:00, 31 July 2008 (UTC) Come, on! They are infinate! they just keep coming, and u just keep killin them & u keep gettin rupees! I luv the[[m!
- --Vidiman 03:33, 5 August 2008 (UTC) I like these guys because they can actually climb walls in case you tru to escape them. Plus they make funny sounds.
- king boo 20:41, 5 August 2008 (utc) There cooler they just suround jou and jou suddenly hear dan neh and then jou know : oh no here they come get them off of me !!!! While the stalkins cheated by walking over quicksand extra proof:I remembered them by name while the stallkins even took me time to remember after seeing the picture !
- Miniblins get my vote because they work together more and can dodge sword hits. Plus, they remind me of pikmin and they don't rely on biggger enemies to attack you while you're bogged down *coughcoughSTALFOScoughcough* Kariya
- My vote has to go for the miniblins becuase as mentioned earlier they work together better. But come on they can climb on walls! User:The King of the Loveless
- Hitting Miniblins with a side swing from the Skull Hammer is so much win. Happyjoe6 23:04, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
of course miniblins. they are so much less annoying and funner to destroy(with the hammer)!!! user cowlord185
- Miniblins were SO annoying in WW. Their obnoxious voices are worse enough, plus they laugh evilishly when fighting you. When they jab you with their stick-like thing, they giggle annoyingly. When your're on a path, you can hear them before they get to you. I shudder to think of them. Not that they are scary, but they are so annoying to kill. Worse, when you kill them, more surround you. So i think that Miniblins would beat the stals because, 1. they look and act more viciously, and 2. they would squash the stals with their size.
- Stalkins irritate me due to the fact they sometimes fight on quicksand.
- Mimblins would beat them to a pulp because they have more guts then stalkins.
- Miniblins actually have some meat on their bones and can't be defeated with a bat of your eyelashes.
Votes for Stalkin
- Let's face it, Stalkin is WAY better. Let's also face it, Miniblin was way too easy to kill, the didn't swarm over, with tons of ReDeads behind them. And, a Miniblin just looks stupid. I can name more. Aghanim the Mage 23:06, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- The undead is better. --God Of Thunder!!! 16:13, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm voting for these guys because they're quiet. Miniblins drove me crazy with their "battle cries". SilverDragon28 15:39, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- MINIBLINS DRIVE ME INSANE!!!!!!!!! I almost turned off the game when I first encountered them in Wind Waker User:Power courage wisdom and time
- I don't know why I supported this. I guess stalkin are the lesser of two annoyances. XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 16:23, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- they get my vote cuase there cool and in the first part of wind waker when you lose your sword i got so *!@%!##%#$%!$&^*@ at them. I hate miniblin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! threr so anoying (but not as bad in PH)--Toonlink 17:18, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- these guys looked so much more awesome than the pesky miniblins of tww. tp is an all-out better game than tww. DarkBeastGanon 20:21, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- okay, these guys are the undead (meaning they have supernatural powers) versus a few pesky, easy to beat goblin-like creatures. who's gonna win?? which one instills more fear? no contest. Heroofhyrule 20:25, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- I agree; these guys look way more frightening and could overwhelm and undercut Miniblins. I just don't see Miniblins being very competitive at all against these guys. Zeldarocks1989 20:31, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- miniblins are anoying and these guys look better!!!--LL 22:45, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm gonna have to rule that Stalkins are far more frightening to look at and look aesthetically better than the more annoying Miniblins. They had supernatural powers, as stated by someone else, and they attacked in such numbers that they would vastly overwelm the smaller packs of Miniblins. Stalkins are just overall the more challenging and more eye-catching adversaries than Miniblins. Hero of Time 87 02:16, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- I like the swarm of thousands of tiny skeletons, even though after a while i was glad to leave, i cant stand the miniblin sound, and they are too pestersome, if they trap you in a corner, its hard to get out. Raz 16:06, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- I'll vote for the small skelentons cause they don't go "DaH Nah" over and over again Behellmorph 19:35, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- User:Toonlink47 Sorry guys I changed my mind. I got fed up with them the other day. That changed my vote. These guys can slaughter miniblins. Plus their dah neh chant gets stuck in my head. %&$@ you miniblins. I don't like cursing at miniblin they are annoying. They keep the most annoying enemy of the year award. I could face a thousand miniblins and come out alive. Undead is my favorite type of enemy. Plus like User:Toonlink said they make my head explode when you lose your sword.
- Dark Ridley 23:50, 6 August 2008 (UTC) Since Stalkin usually worked with Redead......they could be more dangerous.
- I just liked these guys better. G. S Joe
- Well, It Appears My Winning Streak Has Effectively Ended, So I Am Now 12-1... In Anycase, I Think Skeletons Are Beast, So Stalkins FTW!!! Kperfekt722 02:10, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- The Shadow of Time The Stalkin may very well be one of my more favorite enemies, right behind Dark Link, on the other hand, the Miniblin are some what fun in combat, but i'm with most other people when Link's sword is gone, they were anoying.
- Necromancer Vs. Rat? Hahaha what an obvious fight. Stalkins win. The Legend of Time
- Undead people are awesome!
- The Stalkins have my vote because I find them more thought provoking. You can see the Miniblins as small living demons, but the Stalkins aren't living, so who, or what, were they when they were alive?
- Stalkins are technically Stals, and Stals are awesome
- Stalkins aren't nearly as annoying as Miniblins, which bug me to DEATH!
- Stalkins are just plain cool. theyre like undead locusts out for your soooouuuul!!!
- I agree with the person above me. I hate those little things that go "dah nah" all the time. They kept coming and coming. Now, these mini-skeletons are easy to defeat, don't make the VERY annoying noises, and well, you get it.
- Miniblins are just plain stupid with thier battle cries, well Stalkins don't have the noise and just as easy.
- Stalkins also, team up with ReDeads (in TP, Abiter's Grounds) and that can add to the threat factor.
- They look scarier.
- there skeletons, and they swarm. best of al they have weapons.
- People hello! There a like a trillion of them that attack you at once! There are like 2 or 4 that attack you with those other annoying devils!
- These ones attack in bigger groups and they look cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I hate the miniblins!!! they once gave me a nightmarre!!!!
- the stallkins are undead pretty much cause they're skeletons and then the miniblins are alive so yeah plus i like the stalkins better
Number 5 voter for miniblin did sign their vote. It's Xykeb.Solar flute
1. I really cannot chose between these two. I hate them both. =/ -User:SageofWater.
- Come on, there's gotta be one that annoys you more. You sure one of them didn't cause you a game over or something? --AuronKaizerKennedy! 20:28, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- Possibly the miniblins. Maybe the problem is I don't remember the Stalkins all that well? haha.-User:SageofWater
Is there a better picture of the Stalkins? The one there is rather blurry. Xykeb Zraliv 00:47, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Their resolution is rather small and as such, they become ugly when stretched to 300 pixels. Can't find any replacement images either... --AuronKaizerKennedy! 00:59, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Upon looking at the Temple of Courage archives, I read somewhere that anonymous votes count as half-votes. Is this true? If so, this could be the closest fight since Gorons vs. Zoras. Although, considering how much the other ones have won by, it STILL might be the closest fight since the first one. Xykeb Zraliv 22:45, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Scratch that, Stalkin has WAY more votes since I wrote that comment. Xykeb Zraliv 05:13, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
Aren't these supposed to be one week each? It seems like it's been several. Xykeb Zraliv 04:44, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Can we move on to the next battle? Not to be rude, but this battle has been going on for about 4 weeks!! -Anonymous
10 < 28
Votes for Phantom Ganon
- If he doesn't die when you smack him with a hammer, he's cool. --God Of Thunder!!! 18:36, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- It took me 5 tries to beat him. It only took 3 or four on dark link's. It's also easy too find dark link's weakness, I never found PG's out until I went here after I beat him. Solar flute
- I really wanted to go for Dark Link ,but to even the score, I suppose this is for the best. Besides, Dark Link copies Link, but Phantom Ganon has his own actions. So what would Dark Link do? Also, if it matters, can Dark Link's Sword be as effective as the Master Sword or any other of the powerful swords Link used against Phantom? And my last argument is that all Phantom Ganons look beast(even WW's).--SxeFluff 04:44, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- Not only the hardest (or one of the harder boss') of OoT, it was also a hard, fun fight, and the specter rides a gores, then comes of of painting and shoots lightning at you! UberPhoeba b c 13:59, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark Link Is A LOSER :) - Ganondorf Could Destroy Dark Link ANYTIME :D Kperfekt722 05:12, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
- I killed Dark Link only with the hammer in OOT in FSA it was lame and in AOL it had a secretJoshass123.
- Dark link was way to easy all you had to do is keep using dins fire, phantom ganon was a challenge Chuck norris rules, he can round house kick your face yesterday 16:59 20 July 2008 (GMT)
- Dark Link was too easy. Phantom Ganon was more of a challange, mainly trying to reflect back his energy balls. Also, the sword from his Wind Waker version is AWESOME looking. Phantom Ganon. Is that your final answer? Yes, yes it is.
- Phantom Ganon FTW. A demonic flying goat riding a horse, throws lighting, and looks like ganon. DjMack 02:15, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- Honestly guys, Dark Link is SO overated it's unbelievable. Phantom Ganon is a copy of Ganondorf, the greatest villian ever! Why not vote for him?! -Ellie
- Dark Link was a pissoff in The Adventure of Link, and in Ocarina of Time I killed him with like two jits from Din's Fire. Phantom Ganon was just more fun to fight.
Votes for Dark Link
- Link always beats Ganondorf, so Link's copy would more than likely beat Ganondorf's copy. Besides, the red eyes are just awesome. -Moblin slayer 18:41, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark AK: Dark Link is the embodiment of the dark side that resides within us all...except Bruce Campbell. The Dark Link fight in Ocarina of Time is pretty damn hard without the Giant's Knife/Biggoron Sword, which is more than I can say for Phanty. The battle with him is entertaining and all, but just too easy. When I first came into Dark Link's room, and saw a lone tree in a sea of mist, I was thinking "Okay, I'm scared now", if only because it was totally unexpected. You go figure. 18:44, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Go dark link! he has to beat phantom ganon if normal link can. plus, his color scheme is too cool to lose;) Raz 19:20, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- "With the power of cheese, I'll destroy you!"--
Phantom Ganon, but if you believe that, I question your sanity.
Phantom G-man is cool and all, but Dark Link owneth!XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 19:52, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark Link owns your face-LeoLab 20:28, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dark Link mimics all of your moves. It's just a suicide fight and a game of chance. You hope you hit him more than he hits you. You just hit energy back at Phantom Ganon.
- User:T0manat0r Dark Link has always been one of my favourite bosses. Besides, Phantom Ganon was way to easy, Dark Link was fun and at least a bit of a challenge.
- It took me awhile to figure out that Dark Link is impervious to sword attacks...--Power Wisdom Courage and Time
- If Link always beats Ganon, why should their copies be any different? DekuBaily
- Comeon he looks cool! phantom ganon is to easy to beat in WW and Oot darnk link for me is way harder--Toonlink 19:40, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
- He may look like Link but black with dark aadded to the name name but there's something about him thats more sinister than the phantom, its like Dark Samus. Behellmorph 12:57, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- User:Crazyfool29 Easily Dark Link, he was so fun to fight and is one of my favourite bosses. Phantom Ganon was just too easy, Dark Link as one of the best battles to date!
- PsychoSexy Gannon is already the king of evil, so a dark or phantom version of him is just a weaker version. A dark version of link is very cool, stylized, and dark. It's also coll to see a complete foil for Link.
- Dark Ridley 17:44, 21 July 2008 (UTC) Dark Link probably has the entire version of Links arsenal, while phantom ganon has only a spear and energy attack.
- Phantom Ganon is created as a sort of prelude for Ganondorf, intentionally made by Ganondorf to be weaker than himself, to guard Ganondorf or an important item. Dark Link, on the other hand, is just as good as Link, but without Link's full arsenal of weapons, and Dark Link would probably beat Link hands down if it weren't for those weapons. So, assuming that Link only has his sword, it would be: Dark Link > Link, Link > Ganondorf, Ganondorf > Phantom Ganon. As such, Dark Link easily wins. Plus, from a popularity viewpoint, he just plain looks cooler. Xykeb Zraliv 01:06, 18 July 2008 (UTC)
- User: Toonlink47 Dark Link is awsome. Phantom Ganon is my least favorite boss in the series.
- Lord Xale:Yeah, um, I just have to say that although Phantom Ganon is cool and all, Dark Link is probably capable of beating him, since he can preform all the same moves as Link, nd then some... plus he has a sword... But spears are okay too, I guess... Plus he apears to be made completely from shadow, and no one knows how he was realy created... Two things that I love in a villain!
- He is able to counter all of Link's moves. He is Link's dark equal. Enough said. Hero of Time 87 05:52, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
- Pit the Angel Dark link is my favorite mini boss in OoT he was much better the phantom ganon. Dark link has all of links moves and his own variety while Phantom Ganon just rides his horse and goeses into paintings and charge at u.
- I like Dark Link a lot more than Phantom Ganon <spanstyle='color:blue;"> Th Master
- I just prefer Dark Link a lot more than Phantom Ganon.--Ganny321
- DARK LINK ROCKS!
- Dark Link is so cheap that [Phantom] Ganon[dorf] can't even hit him with the anoying lightning attacks.
- Phantom Ganon is just a weaker version of the real Ganondorf. Dark Link is equally matched in all Link's skils making him a worthy opponent
- Phantom Ganon is an overused character with the same strategy every...single...time. Dark/Shadow Link is the great embodiment of Link's Dark Side, and doesn't get enough fights to prove his full potential. Dark/Shadow Link manages to be a challenge in Ocarina of Time and the battle is the only fun thing in the Water Temple while Phantom Ganon is a boss that wasn't fun at all in a boring and stupid dungeon with no other fun parts, so it made the Forest Temple even less interesting.
- dude dark link would pwn phantom ganon
- Well if Dark Link is a copy of Link and Phantom Ganon is a copy of Ganon and Link always beats Ganon then it would be logical that Dark Link would always beat Phantom Ganon.
- in Oot, i think that both bosses were pretty hard, even though dark link was only a mini-boss. When i faced Phantom Ganondorf, i didn't lose because he was so strong, i just ran out of arrows trying to shoot him in the paintings. When i faced Dark Link, i got owned so many times that it wasn't funny. i had to do the sidequest for the biggoron sword in order to defeat him. So Dark Link , in battle, with my opinion, is a lot harder.
- Dark Link appears in a lot more games, plus Phantom Ganon has never been a final boss.
- Wow did I have trouble with Dark Link in OoT! Seriously, Phantom Ganon is cake if you know what to do. Dark Link, on the other hand, took skills. Plus, Dark Link is way cooler and more mysterious.
- The fact that Link himself beat Ganondorf AND Ganon (The ultra-form of Ganondorf) would tell me that an inverse copy of Dark Link would easily defeat a copy of Ganondorf that does not have the ability to become a Ganon copy.
- Oh god where do I even begin? One, Phantom Ganon is pathetic. You smack his energy back at him then cut him up. No tricks required. Dark Link however is very tough to beat in a sword duel (no items/magic). He parrys everything you throw at him and even ends up jumping ONTO YOUR SWORD if you try a thrust. How cool is that? Also, it's very possible he is even more evil than Ganondorf himself. Why? Link is probibly the most pure hearted person in Hyrule, and if Dark Link is his shadow, his polar opposite, wouldn't that make him a being of unsurpassed evil? Not only that, but ask yourself... how would you feel if you had to fight someone with the exact same features as you, the same skills as you, on an equal, or possibly greater level. How would you feel if you had to theoretically kill yourself to save yourself? I'm gonna be honest. That would scare the crap out of me...
- in Oot, i have destroyed everything that moves against me in the hardest fashion, including with the tv upside down. the only enemy that has every stood a chance against me is Dark link. i play him in brawl, and his costume in melee. His toughness is unnatural. it is chaotic. I like that. plus, his fight was the most fun in the game
- Considering Phantom Ganon doesn't have a Megaton Hammer, Dark Link gets my vote.
- i LOVE LINK DARK OR DARK LINK THE SAME AS YOU PRITY PHANTOM GANON
Can we vote for Phantom Ganon if we're referring to the WW version? XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 21:37, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- I think Phantom Ganon encompasses all the Phantom Ganons. Same thing with Dark Link. However, I don't know. Murch? --AuronKaizerKennedy! 21:39, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
- Yea, it pretty much covers all the Phantom Ganons and Dark Links that ever existed. I just like this picture better. --God Of Thunder!!! 23:17, 14 July 2008 (UTC):
I got rid of the anonymous vote in the signed users section for Dark Link, just thought I'd tell you guys so you knew. DekuBaily
Who created the Temple of Courage logo? And can somebody make me an edited version of it with the Triforce and wings being blue?User:T0manat0r
when's this fight going to be over? Solar flute