Votes for Jalhalla
- Fatman was challenging. Stallord? Not so much. And medley was with Link in the Earth Temple. That Fatman was in. OtOcon^_- 14:13, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- This guy's Appeared more, so he's a survivor, so he has my vote. User: solar flute
- This guy sucked...In a good way. Crap, that came out wrong... --ChiefKakashi 20:24, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- he has hardly any votes so he deserves some. Cleggazz 19:23 13 June 2008 (GMT)
- This guy's boss fight was extremely fun! Stallord's fight was sort of annoying at first, plus, who doesn't like a giant Poe? Poelossus
- If you take time to think about it, Stallord wouldn't be able to fight without Zant bringing him to life. Then Stallord was defeated by Link, and since Zant was also killed, Stallord won't be brought back to life. With that in mind, who would win, an animate posse of ghosts, or some old, inanimate skeleton. The ghosts, of course! User:Ninten
- Wow... seems this guy ain't too popular! Neither of the bosses really stood out to me, but as a whole, I prefered the Earth Dungeon to the tower thingy that Stallord was in, and though a giant skeleton is definitely more badass than a fat, cartoony ghost, I've always loved using the Mirror Shield in boss battles.
- Well, lets think of this. Stallord guarded the Mirror of Twilight because he was brought back to life by Zant, but Jahalla was created by GANON!! Thus, Jahalla is pure dark magic, and the Stallord is just the living dead. Plus, sure, Stallord has an entire army of the undead, but, he was way too easy. (Like every other Twilight Princess boss :()
- "Anything involving Makar is stupid and bound to lose." AuronKaizer, have you even played Wind Waker? Jalhalla has nothing to do with Makar! He's in the EarthTemple, which involves Medli. Anyhoo, I vote for Jalhalla, since Wind Waker was simply a better game than Twilight Princess (*ducks into flame shelter*).
Votes for Stallord
- Go Stallord! UberPhoeb(Fic Walkthrus Fullmetalpedia) 04:24, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- User:T0manat0rHands down. Stallord for the win
- User:Demonic Knight He just looks cooler.
- AuronKaizer: The battle with Stallord is EPIC. The battle with the fat chubby ghost guy, not so much. Anything that involves Makar is stupid and bound to lose anyway... 13:49, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- I just think it's a lot fun to beat Stallord--Ganny321
- I have to say Stallord. I love the combat field for Stallord, which is intense, and fighting him was even more of a challenge. When I first battled the Jalhalla, his strategy was easy to figure out and I beat him quite easily. While Stallord's strategy was VERY unique and hard to figure out.(Took me a week to figure out his strategy.)DekuBaily
- Stallord. He fights to the death... Even when he's already dead!!User:Aghanim the Mage
- XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 18:36, 10 June 2008 (UTC) I make cruel fun of Jalhalla. A porky, masked ghost. He's a PORKY, MASKED GHOST. Stallord's boss battle rocks. Like AK said, it's epic. I frown on those who think Stallord is actually Volvagia, :( *ooh! Look at it! Muahaha!* Stallord is much cooler than that plus, Stallord needs to be fought with the spinner. Who doesn't love riding an ancient top with the skeletal head of a dinosaur blasting energy balls at you?
- emem123292 It took mai 5 mins to beat Jalhalla.5 MINS
- Jeez... We should just stop putting windwaker people/bosses up here. lol. Kperfekt722 21:23, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Dark Ridley: Well Stallord does have two forms....
- Pit the Angel:well this guy was one of my favorite guys to fight so he sure has my vote
- User:Goron458 I liked Stallord because he was harder than Jalhalla and plus WW didn't have enough dungeons and bosses compared to Orcania of Time and Twilight Princess.
- I voted for stallord like a majority of people! I'm hip! --Murch(dah dah dahdaaaaaah!) 23:14, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- I like stallord better and I've actually battled and beat himUser:Hangman64
- Master Vaati Starllord is MUCH cooler 8)
- ...Yeah, this is no contest. I just fought the repeat battle of Jalhalla in Ganon's Tower...it's one of the easiest bosses I've ever fought. And Stallord is freakin' awesome-looking, though I haven't fought him. Admiral Tobias 17:35, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- Stallord was too easy but looks good.--Skittles the hog 11:37, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Stallord wins by a mile, he looks serious, his theme is great and at least he puts up somethin of a fight which is more than what i can say for the ghost.--Behellmorph 16:14, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Indeed, Stallord would ultimately win out against the weaker Jalhalla. Stallord was a far more formidable adversary, and was considerably more imposing of an enemy than Jalhalla, which was nothing more than an oversized poe made up of several smaller ones. Stallord had far more strength and cunning than Jalhalla. Therefore, Stallord would ultimately win out. Hero of Time 87 19:22, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Stallord would win any battle against a fat guy. Gamer07 13:42, 13 June 2008.
- The biggest challenge fighting this guy was when he was a floating skull. Trying to ride up that large pillar on the spinner while trying to dodge fireballs and Spike Spinners was hard! That's why Stallord gets my vote. PastramiX 19:33, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Stallord was really hard to beat so he has my vote -Count Caterpie 00:39, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hmm...I watched the battle on Youtube. He did look kinda
challenging...Having to dodge spinners and fireballs while
at the same time looking for a chance to knock down Stallord.
Very challenging boss, although I only saw the battle.--Vidiman 23:20, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- this is no fight.. stallord is one of the best bosses in all of the legend of zelda games
- Stallord is cooler, can shoot fireballs, and even survive when he is just a head, having a unique strategy(that is, until link beats him). What is Jalhalla? A mask with a ghost body (as seen in Wind Waker, when jalhalla is defeated, his body dissapears and his mask tries to flee but is eliminated)!!!. Besides, Jalhalla's only advantage over stallord is that he doesn't have a physical form, BUT this can be easily reverted by shedding light on him. Besides that, Stallord can summon Stalkins and other Stals to protect himself. And does the king of poes use poes to defend himself? No, he doesn't. So Stallord wins.
- I have never played Wind Waker, but Jalhalla looks stupid and Stallord was, without a doubt, the most awesome boss fight in any video game ever made.
- Think about it. Stallord fights to the death---even as a head alone! Jalhalla...his head....his face tries to flee. He's not even a whole begin;he's the abomination of, what, 50 toon poes?
- Stallord would definately win, even if Jahalla managed to get him to just a head.. Stallord's fire produces light rendering Jahalla substantial, the hit him, and the gaurdians of his first form are EXTREMELY annoying, they seem to pop ut just as i am about to spin into stallord's spine. Fruturmore the stage is f;odded with light.
- I personnaly think Stallord is way cooler than Jalhalla. I mean realy! What's not cool about a giant skeleton thing that can summon an army of stalkins to protect it! Plus, Stallord has two forms, both of which, are cool beyond all reason, and you get to fight him while on the spinner! THE SPINNER! That, and I realy have a thing for creatures that are obvioslly undead. If I didn't read the article about him, I wouldn't have known that Jalhalla was a ghost. He looks like a pig if you ask me. Plus Stallord has a sword in his head! Swords rule, plus it keeps him alive instead of hurting him! Besides, even if Jallhalla somehow mannaged to reduce Stallord to a head, Stallord can shoot fire in that form, therefore, Jalhalla would be Weakened and Stallord would easilly be able to hit him. Plus Stallords Fire blast takes up a lot of room, so a bunch of poes would be destroyed, and after all of the poes are destroyed, Jalhalla's mask flies away, unlike Stallord, who stays and fights to the death. At least Stallord has some honor!
- --Power courage wisdom and time 21:50, 12 June 2008 (UTC) Well I can defeat the other guy in 3 mins
- Well, i would have voted for the other guy, but he was too fat for me i'm jking, i don't knoe why i'm voting for him
Even though Stallord was an upset of a boss, he was still an awesome one... Also, Jalhalla looks like the NBB all wrapped into one, fat, ugly ghost...UberPhoeb(Fic Walkthrus Fullmetalpedia) 14:13, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Jallhalla just lacks that challenge that all video gamers want. I have to admit it: Bowling with a fat thing is fun, but it wasn't fun enough. XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 18:39, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Um, SF, Jalhalla and Stallord both only appeared once. (No. Stallord is not another boss.) And your right UP. Jalhall and Nat Wolff share a striking resemblance! XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 21:52, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Um, your wrong, Jalhalla appeared in two games, Wind Waker and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Dark Ridley 22:00, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Um, I just decided to add another comment starting with "Um". Come to think of it, Jalhalla was actually one of the better boss fights in TWW. Not that that's saying much...the bosses in that game are a joke. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 22:07, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Except the Helmaroc King, which was an interesting boss fight, but the rest where, yes, bad. Especially the one in the Forbidden Woods. I mean, a giant Venus Fly Trap? Bad choice on Nintendo's part, in my opinion. DekuBaily
- Also except for Snake Puppet Ganon. I killed that thing because my finger slipped....
- Ouch. That's a burn if there ever were one. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 22:32, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Anything in TP challenging? Hah! I have more trouble fighting Keese in any other game then fighting all the bosses in Tp combined. OtOcon^_- 23:38, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
This coming from someone who thinks OoT is a great game. (Offense: to OoT) XXXXX Talk to me OR ELSE! 23:50, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- Please, we do not want to start an immature battle about what game is best and what is not. Leave it. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 23:56, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
Seriously. I describe fighting over games as "Stupidly immature." All games in the Zelda series were good in some way, no matter what. DekuBaily
- Exactly. So let's leave it at that. Anyone seen doing this in a non-appropriate forum (for instance, you could create a rant post in the forum or something) receives a warning in my book. --AuronKaizerKennedy! 00:06, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
~`UberPhoeb(Fic Walkthrus Fullmetalpedia) 00:09, 11 June 2008 (UTC) Hahaha! First day, Stallord is up 2 1/2 < 16! We know who's won!
DekuBaily, Kalle Demos is nothing like a Venus Fly Trap, except that its head looked like a big miscolored version of a vague interpretation of a Venus Fly Trap. Xykeb Zraliv 20:20, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- To me, it looked like a Venus Fly Trap, the head and such reminded me of that, but we all think differently and have different opinions, so I won't further on it.DekuBaily
Heh, just like last week; it's a squash match. This whole deal isn't working out too well; the fights are generally one-sided and 90% of the suggestions get voted off. What's an O'aka to do? --AuronKaizerKennedy! 00:41, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
It always seems one-sided, except Goron vs. Zoras, that seemed like the only close one.DekuBaily
I'm anonymous vote #3 for Stallord, I'd just like to add that I recently played Wind Waker and the fight against Jalhalla was an insult. HE DID NOT EVEN MANAGE TO HIT ME ONE SINGLE TIME. He was absolutely pathetic. In fact, all of the Wind Waker bosses were obscenely easy. The game was fun, but I hated the simplicity of the bosses.