The deletion policy dictates which pages, categories, and files should and should not be deleted on this wiki.
Things that should be deleted
- Pages or files that are unrelated to The Legend of Zelda.
- Pages or files that contain fan-created information.
- A page that contains information that is heavily opinionated and not factual.
- User pages can be deleted only if the user requests it. It is impossible to delete an account, though the user page can be deleted.
- Advertising and spam.
- Nonsense pages.
- Copyright violations. Taking images/pages from a website that say they are to be used only on their sites should not be used.
- Useless or incorrect redirects. For example, a redirect such as #REDIRECT: [[That one guy in zelda]] isn't helping anyone.
- Useless or incorrect categories, such as those including nonsense.
- Useless or incorrect templates, such as those including nonsense.
- Useless or poor quality files, such as those with watermarks.
- Any images or other files that contain obscenity of any kind, including violence and sexual content.
- Pages in another language. This wiki is English, no other languages are allowed.
Things that should not be deleted
- Stubs. Stubs, no matter how small, could one day become a full article.
- A page that requires a cleanup. These pages are just in need of attention and do not need to be deleted.
- Vandalism. Blanking pages and inserting random words can be reverted, unless a page was created that had an obscene or random title.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.