Here users can nominate and vote for Zelda Wiki's next featured picture. Featured pictures should:
- Depict a Zelda-related subject.
- Be properly sourced, categorized, and licensed using FileInfo.
- Be of a reasonably high resolution AND/OR
- Be of a high quality in terms of detail and rendering
- Meet all other criteria of Zelda Wiki's Image Quality Standards
For help on the correct format used to add nominations or votes, see the Featured Content Help.
Scoring and conditions for passing a nomination:
- All nominations start with an initial score of zero.
- A supporting vote adds 1 to the score.
- An opposing vote subtracts 1 from the score.
- An image needs to achieve a score of +5 within 4 months of the nomination date in order to be featured.
- A nomination automatically fails if the score drops to -3.
- You may only vote once on a particular image.
- You may not vote on any images you have nominated.
- Votes should be added beneath the relevant header (either support or opposition), with # at the beginning of the line. The current score must be updated to reflect this new vote.
- Supporting votes should include a brief message stating why the image should be featured.
- Opposing votes must specify how the image fails to meet one or more of the qualifying criteria described above.
- All votes MUST be signed using ~~~~. If you do not sign, your vote WILL NOT be counted!
A Link Between Worlds Artwork
This is an absolutely beautiful piece of artwork from the upcoming A Link Between Worlds. With it's vivid colors and peaceful, yet dramatic, depiction of Hyrule Castle I think that it's definitely feature worthy. User:Mandi/sig 05:40, 24 October 2013 (UTC)
- I personally think this shows the contrast of the two world well. --Planetbox (talk) 17:45, 27 October 2013 (UTC)
- It's definitely the art piece I think will stand out from the rest for this game, very visually pleasing. - Bwar (talk) 16:00, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
- This artwork is not only a spectacular, high quality piece of art, but is also representative of the game's major themes and is therefore feature worthy in my opinion. --TheHK (T) (C) 03:00, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- I believe that this piece of artwork shows how Lorule is just a flip of how Hyrule is built up. --Infernap (talk) 13:28, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- Beautiful artwork, emphasizing the dichotomy between Hyrule and Lorule. The color choices are excellent, too - the vibrant greens of Hyrule contrast well with the stagnant, dark purples and yellows of Lorule. wwtoonlinkfan (talk) 11:09, 12 January 2014 (UTC)
- I really do love this picture. The reflection of Lorule really enforces the mood of the game. It still graces my desktop well. William (Talk) 19:55, 26 May 2014 (UTC)
- Spirit Tracks Scene1.png
Spirit Tracks Art (November 18, 2009)
Reuniting Kafei and Anju (August 5, 2007)disqualified