Zeffa is a blue Bird that swoops down and Warps Link to any one of the activated Wind Crests scattered across Hyrule. Link can summon Zeffa by using the Ocarina of Wind, which is obtained after defeating Mazaal in the Fortress of Winds.
- Link can avoid being Warped by Zeffa if he moves out of the way of Zeffa's swoop after calling for it using the Ocarina of Wind.
- A number of blue Birds identical in appearance to Zeffa can be seen at various locations across Hyrule; first at the Picori Festival, perched atop the Wind Crest in Hyrule Town; another at the roof of the Fortress of Winds; and another at the roof of the Home of the Wind Tribe.
Zeffa may come from ゼッファー (Zeffā), a transliteration of the English word "Zephyr," meaning a gentle breeze or west wind.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "All we have to do is use the Ocarina of Wind to call Zeffa! If we stand on a Wind Crest and call him, he'll take us where we want to go!" — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270
- "If you play the Ocarina of Wind, Zeffa comes to pick you up and fly you away. That means we can have Zeffa carry us to any other Wind Crest we've seen." — Ezlo (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Magazzini Salani) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Norma Editorial) pg. 270