The Young Woman is the caretaker of the Cuccos in Kakariko Village. She seems quite knowledgeable about them, speaking highly of their gliding ability and the nutritional value of their eggs. She is very protective of her Cuccos, becoming annoyed when the village children take them, and worrying about them vanishing - after how several people vanished from Hyrule shortly after Link obtains the Three Pendants. A few Cuccos reside in the pen behind her house.
The Young Woman who lives in Lorule shares her Hylian counterpart's love for Cuccos. She mourns over the inexplicable destruction of their coop, and promises to protect the remaining eggs she holds from any further harm. Since her home was destroyed, she can be found in a corner of Lorule's Milk Bar.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "If you jump from a really high place while holding a Cucco, it's almost like you can fly!" — Young Woman (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Oh! Don't forget to eat a good breakfast. Cucco eggs are the best way to start the day!" — Young Woman (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Some naughty child grabbed one of my Cuccos. He probably wanted to jump off a roof with it. Gliding with a Cucco is fun, but I can't stand it when kids take MY Cuccos!" — Young Woman (A Link Between Worlds)
- "It's awful-just AWFUL. People are going missing across the kingdom! Oh, I can't bear to think of it! What if my Cuccos vanished? Now that would be truly dreadful!" — Young Woman (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Poor little Cuccos. Their coop got all smashed up. All that's left is these eggs... Don't worry little eggies, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." — Young Woman (A Link Between Worlds)