Location and Uses
The Yoshi Doll is the first item in the game's Trading Quest. It is won as a prize from the Trendy Game in Mabe Village, wherein Link must operate the game's claw and grab the doll. Unlike the other item prizes in the Trendy Game Shop, the Yoshi Doll sits in the middle of the platform off of the conveyor belt.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ヨッシー (Yosshī) (LANS)||Yosshī is the Japanese name for Yoshi.|
|German||Yoshi-Puppe (LA | LANS)||Same as English.|
|Italian||Pupazzo di Yoshi (LANS)|
|PortugueseEU||Peluche do Yoshi (LANS)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 143 (LA)
- "You got a Yoshi doll! You can't count how many games you've seen him in now!" — N/A (Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch)
- "Because they all look alike, even I am sometimes confused. . . By the way, my baby wants a Yoshi Doll. I saw one at the Trendy Game, but I couldn't get it." — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Oh! Will you give that doll to my baby?!" — Quadruplets' Mother (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Oh! Du hast eine Yoshi-Puppe bekommen. Endlich! Du LIEBST Yoshi!" — N/A (Link's Awakening, German version)
|Link's Awakening Trading Quest|
|Yoshi Doll 🠊 Ribbon 🠊 Dog Food 🠊 Bananas 🠊 Stick 🠊 Beehive 🠊 Pineapple 🠊 Hibiscus 🠊 Goat's Letter 🠊 Broom 🠊 Fishing Hook 🠊 Necklace 🠊 Scale 🠊 Magnifying Lens|