Worten is a Hylian traveler who can be found resting at the Ton Pu Inn in Hateno Village. During the day he spends his time sitting on the Inn's balcony, enjoying the nice weather and drinking from a tankard. He is knowledgeable about many of the major areas throughout Hyrule, and is eager to share when Link speaks with him. If Link asks about Goron City, Worten tells him it is located to the north in the Eldin Region. He admits he did not make it all the way to the city because of the heat. When questioned about Gerudo Town, Worten mentions it is situated out west, in the Gerudo Desert. He describes how he was driven off by the gatekeeper, only to find out later that only women are permitted entry to the Town. He laments he would not have crossed the Desert had he known, and muses he might have gained entry if he were able to fool them into thinking he belonged. If Link inquires about other towns, Worten notes that Zora's Domain and Rito Village are not-to-miss places for those with a strong sense of adventure, but warns that neither are easy to reach due to distance and dangerous roads. 
Worten can be found upstairs in the Inn at night or when it is raining.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Worten" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I could recognize a fellow traveler a country mile away! We share a unique bond, you and me! I've recently returned from both Goron City and Gerudo Town. You interested in hearing a bit about my travels?" — Worten (Breath of the Wild)
- "Goron City is way north of Hateno Village out in the Eldin region. So hot there, it burns me just thinking about it! I had to turn back. I didn't actually make it all the way to Goron City." — Worten (Breath of the Wild)
- "Gerudo Town is west of Hateno Village way out in the Gerudo Desert. Right when I was about to make my way into Gerudo Town, the gatekeeper drove me off... Wasn't until later that I heard they only let women in there!" — Worten (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now, had I known that beforehand, I wouldn't have trekked all the way across that stinking wasteland of a desert! But now I'm here wondering if I could've actually gotten in there if I'd fooled them into thinking I belonged..." — Worten (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, if you've got a taste for adventure, you don't want to miss out on Zora's Domain and Rito Village." — Worten (Breath of the Wild)
- "The road to Zora's Domain is dangerous, though. And Rito Village is way far away. Neither are easy places to get to." — Worten (Breath of the Wild)