A Link to the Past
The Minish Cap
A Link Between Worlds
Winders go unnamed in A Link Between Worlds. They appear in a single room of the Dark Palace alongside several fire-breathing Red Kodongos. Link must avoid the Winders while finding his way through the labyrinthine room, where the walls are only visible while shrouded in darkness.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ワインダー (Waindā)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Winders were referred to as Firewinders in The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as this contradicts the name given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- Winders are referred to as Moldolas in The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks — PRIMA Official Game Guide by Prima Games. However, because Winder's name was officially stated in Encyclopedia, this name is no longer considered Canon.
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass — Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 25
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 212
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 61
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks — PRIMA Official Game Guide (Prima Games) pg. 33
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Vol. 1 (Shogakukan 1) pg. 134