|Voo Lota Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
The Voo Lota Shrine is located in at Warbler's Nest on the Tabantha Frontier, west of Rito Village. The Ancient Shrine is initially buried beneath the ground, but once Link has completed the Main Quest "Divine Beast Vah Medoh", he will find Kheel singing there on her own. She asks Link to remind her sisters of their rehearsal, This begins the Shrine Quest "Recital at Warbler's Nest".
Link can find all three remaining sisters throughout the Village. Cree is found in The Slippery Falcon, where she'll give Link the Goat Butter she bought if he makes Genli Salmon Meunière. Kotts is found fishing at the ponds leading into Rito Village, having forgotten about practice. She'll give Link a Hearty Salmon. Finally, Notts is found on a ledge overlooking Akh Va'quot Shrine. Since she finished gathering her ingredient early, she decided to start practicing. She'll give Link her Tabantha Wheat so he can make Salmon Meunière.
Once Link has sent the three sisters to the Warbler's Nest, he can return to Genli at the Cooking Pot. She recognizes the smell of Salmon Meunière and asks for Link to let her have some. If he gives it to her, Genli decides to keep her promise and head to Warbler's Nest.
At the Warbler's Nest, Link will find all five sisters singing a song. He can use a Korok Leaf to blow through holes in rocks nearby, in correlation to the sisters song. When this is done, Voo Lota Shrine will appear. This completes the Shrine Quest.
In front of Link, a ladder extends high into the air. Atop the ladder, a short tunnel leads to a Switch. If he walks close to the switch, a gate will close behind him. Hitting the switch will open the floor from underneath him and plunge Link towards lava.
Link is able to escape by Paragliding into a fan, which will blow him to a platform and a locked gate which conceals Voo Lota. To open the portcullis, he must jump west of the Monk and paraglide to another platform, stopping before he hits a wall of spikes. He must then walk to the end of the path, where a fan can blow him upward to another platform.
Again, Link must jump and glide over and then under more spikes and land on another platform. On this platform, a Treasure Chest containing a Small Key sits next to a wall of spikes. He then makes his way back to the original platform and unlock the gate to complete the shrine.
On the last platform before gliding back and unlocking the door, a Treasure Chest can be found on a separate platform near containing a Flameblade. If Link goes for this Chest, he will be able to make his way back to the main path via a few fans.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Utedo||Utedo Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Voo Lota Shrine
The Winding Route" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Grrrrrr! My sisters are dumb DUMMIES! They promised we'd rehearse together, but NO ONE showed up!" — Kheel (Breath of the Wild)
- "Can you go tell my sisters in Rito Village to stop ditching rehearsal? They won't listen to me, but they might listen to a scary-looking Hylian like you." — Kheel (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hurry! Hurry! I NEED salmon meunière in my belly! I know Kheel wants me to practice singing with her, but I just can't. Not until I get my salmon meunière!" — Genli (Breath of the Wild)
- "My sisters already left to get salmon meunière ingredients. I told them I wouldn't sing until I get it. I didn't expect them to actually make it for me, though!" — Genli (Breath of the Wild)
- "If I give you this goat butter, will you make some salmon meunière for Genli? She should be in the kitchen." — Cree (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hiah! HIYAH! I'm fishing for hearty salmon!" — Kotts (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Huh? What are you doing here? What? Rehearsal? AHHH! I totally forgot! I was too focused on catching these fish." — Kotts (Breath of the Wild)
- "Please take this hearty salmon and go make some salmon meunière for Genli." — Kotts (Breath of the Wild)
- "What? Singing rehearsal at Warbler's next? I didn't forget! It's just that Genlie really wanted some salmon meunière, so my sisters and I have been looking for ingredients. I finished early, so I was practicing here to kill time." — Notts (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well then...I guess I'll give the Tabantha wheat to you! Please make the best salmon meunière for Genli!" — Notts (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're going to let me have some, right? RIGHT?!" — Genli (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Huh? My promise to my sisters? I suppose I shouldn't break my promise..." — Genli (Breath of the Wild)
- "You solved the mystery behind the Rito Village song and Warbler's Nest, uncovering an ancient shrine in the process! The sisters, thrilled to practice their songs and find a secret, went back to Rito Village." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Voo Lota. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Voo Lota (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trail speaks the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Voo Lota (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Voo Lota (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Utedo" — Map (Breath of the Wild)