Many Volcanoes have surfaced throughout The Legend of Zelda series. The term may refer to any of the following:
- Turtle Rock, features pools of lava and is seated atop a mountain in Link's Awakening.
- Death Mountain Crater, the volcanic center of Death Mountain in Ocarina of Time.
- Subrosian Volcanoes, the underground volcano range of Oracle of Seasons.
- Symmetry Village is rocked by volcanic activity in Oracle of Ages.
- Fire Mountain, an island housing a volcano in The Wind Waker.
- Goron Mines, volcanic dungeon in Twilight Princess.
- Isle of Ember, the volcanic island of Phantom Hourglass.
- Eldin Volcano, a location in Skyward Sword.
- Volcano, an Area of the Drablands in Tri Force Heroes.