Location and Uses
The Vah Naboris Divine Helm is obtained by scanning the Urbosa amiibo with the amiibo Rune. When worn, the Vah Naboris Divine Helm provides a basic level of both Guardian Resist Up and Electricity Resistance and also allows Link to view an enemy's remaining health. When paired with the Ancient Cuirass and the Ancient Greaves and each piece of Armor has been enhanced at least twice by a Great Fairy, the three pieces of Armor provide Ancient Proficiency, a Set Bonus that increases the damage dealt from the Ancient and Guardian archetypes of weapons.
Vah Naboris Divine Helm
|A treasure gifted to the one who controls Divine Beast Vah Naboris. It endows its user with enhanced abilities.||Urbosa Amiibo (using Amiibo Rune)|
|Level||Defense||Upgrade Cost||Resale Value|
|★||7||×5||Ancient Screw||160 Rupees|
|★★||12||×15||Ancient Spring||290 Rupees|
|★★★||18||×15||Ancient Shaft||560 Rupees|
|★★★★||28||×1||Star Fragment||735 Rupees|
|×2||Giant Ancient Core|
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishBR||Vah Naboris Divine Helm|
|FrenchCA||Heaume divin de Naboris|
|FrenchEU||Heaume divin de Naboris||Naboris' divine helm|
|Italian||Elmo sacro di Naboris|
|SpanishEU||Casco divino de Naboris|
|SpanishLA||Casco divino de Naboris|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Blue Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Red Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Yellow Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with White Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Black Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Purple Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Green Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Light Blue Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Navy Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Orange Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Peach Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Crimson Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Light Yellow Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Brown Dye
Vah Naboris Divine Helm with Gray Dye
- "Vah Naboris Divine Helm
A treasure gifted to the one who controls Divine Beast Vah Naboris. It endows its user with enhanced abilities." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "They'll summon materials and weapons, but unlike other amiibo, they'll conjure up headgear based on the Champions' Divine Beasts. They have functional purposes as well, and we'll have more info soon." — Nintendo, Nintendo Direct 9.13.2017, YouTube (Video), published September 13, 2017, retrieved September 13, 2017.
- "With the Champion amiibo coming out on November 10th, learn more about what each helm does in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!
When any of the Divine Helms are equipped with Ancient Cuirass and Ancient Greaves (All armor items need to be upgraded level 2 ★★ or above), you’ll also trigger a set bonus, Ancient Proficiency, which increases the attack power of Ancient or Guardian series weapons. All of them will increase guard from ancient energy attacks, while defense level and required materials for level-up are the same as those of Ancient Helm. Enemies' remaining HP/full HP will also be visible like the Champion's Tunic.
Additionally, there are specific effects for each item:
- Vah Rudania Divine Helm: Flame Guard (Lv1)
- Vah Ruta Divine Helm: Swim Speed Up (Lv1)
- Vah Naboris Divine Helm: Electricity Resistance (Lv1)
- Vah Medoh Divine Helm: Cold Resistance (Lv1)" — Nintendo, With the Champion amiibo coming out on November... - The Legend of Zelda, Facebook, published November 3, 2017, retrieved November 3, 2017.