|Welcome to Zeldapedia, Sidapa0!|
|Welcome to Zeldapedia, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to contributing with you!
Breath of the Wild new pages
Hi Sidapa0, you are a long-time contributor, thank you for your helpful work. I would like to ask you to:
- Please add the new things for which you add a new pages, in the respective list, for example items (weapons, clothes, etc.) in the List of items in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The wiki activity is growing fast, and it becomes a hard work to search for the new pages people have added and add them to the lists.
- Use the "Source Mode" edition to avoid typos...
- Do not forget at least the basic description in the article body for the global article format: The blabla is an item from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- Again, can you please use the correct article formatting when you add a new page? This will be easy and fast by using the "Source Mode" edition and copy an existing similar page and paste it in the new one. Thank you. WiseAdventurer (talk) 17:52, March 11, 2017 (UTC)
Shiekah case in BotW
Hi Sidapa0, are you able to deeply check whether the Sheikah people in Kakariko Village, except Impa of course, have red-coloured eyes or not? Thank you a lot. You know this will help to better understand the Sheikah destiny issue in this timeline... WiseAdventurer (talk) 17:01, March 8, 2017 (UTC)
- OK, ShiningWaters has just answered to me, they do not have red-coloured eyes. If they are all real Sheikah, this means that having red-coloured eyes is eventually not a specific Sheikah trait, nevertheless this race could have evolved since OoT events. Now, I try to better understand how Sheikah had not finally all disappeared in OoT, considering this actual fact in BotW. WiseAdventurer (talk) 17:13, March 8, 2017 (UTC)
I really don't appreciate your transphobic misgendering of Vilia. She is a woman.