|Image edit request and support center
On the Zelda Wiki, we have rules to ensure that everyone here can feel safe and that work on the wiki can always be productive. This article is about the general rules of the wiki. If you wish to read the rules on how to edit the wiki, see the Guideline pages.
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs that degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved.
This section will highlight how long a person will be banned, based on the severity of offense.
|Level||Offense||First Offense Block Time||Second Offense Block Time||Third Offense Block Time|
|Minor||Posting / Writing About Non-Zelda Content||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Minor||Using Alternate Accounts||Warning||Alternate Account Banned||−|
|Severe||Posting Not Safe For Work Content||TBD||TBD||TBD|
- Using Alt Accounts — Users should stick to using only a single account, but if multiple accounts used by the same user are found, then a warning will be issued to the user and the second account will be banned.
- Advertising — Any links or redirects to other media that is not used for citations or interwiki links.
- Ban Evading — Using any method to try and get around a ban before the ban time is up.
- Vandalism — Adding / replacing content with gibberish, blatantly false information, or anything generally unhelpful.