|Tutsuwa Nima Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
The Tutsuwa Nima Shrine is located behind the Spring of Power in the Akkala Highlands. The Shrine can only be accessed after completing "The Spring of Power" Shrine Quest. To receive this quest, Link must talk to Nobo in the East Akkala Stable and ask her about the surrounding area. She'll recite a legend saying a sacred article must be offered to the Spring.
When Link arrives at the Spring, the Goddess Statue will instruct him to offer Dinraal's Scale. Doing so will open the door to the Shrine. One he enters, Link will hear the voice of the Shrine's Monk, Tutsuwa Nima.
The Tutsuwa Nima Shrine is just like any other "Major Test of Strength" which makes Link fight a Guardian Scout IV, equipped with a Guardian Sword++, Guardian Spear++, and a Guardian Shield++. The floor of the Shrine is covered with a thin coat of water which allows Link to use the Cryonis Rune to his advantage while fighting the enemy.
Minor Enemies & Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Nihmmat||Nihmmat Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Tutsuwa Nima Shrine
A Major Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "[This area?] Let's see... If you go west of the stable, there's a sacred place called the Spring of Power!" — Nobo (Breath of the Wild)
- ""Offer the sacred article to the Spring of Power." That's what the legend says." — Nobo (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to find this spring. Offer Dinraal's scale, received from the red spirit, to the Spring of Power. I, Goddess Hylia, will guide you." — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "When you carried out the statue's suggestion and dropped Dinraal's scale into the Spring of Power, an ancient shrine revealed itself." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Tutsuwa Nima. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Tutsuwa Nima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Tutsuwa Nima (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Tutsuwa Nima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Nihmmat" — Map (Breath of the Wild)