Tray is the innkeeper of the Rollin' Inn in Goron City, which he runs alongside Volcon. Tray manages the Inn's front desk, where he offers customers a bed or a Goron-style massage at a cost. Tray highly recommends the Goron massages, which Volcon gives, stating that it rejuvenates the body and admitting that he even sometimes falls asleep during it.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Tray" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, Volcon! We got a customer!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "A regular bed will cost ya 20 rupees. If ya wanna throw in a Goron massage, that'll run ya 80 rupees." — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "New to the art of Goron massage, I take it? That's OK. First time for everything, as they say. A Goron-style massage is done on top of a hard rock bed. Pressure is applied to your body to squeeeeze the tension out. But I'll tell ya, it doesn't hurt one bit. Mostly. Honestly, I doze off sometimes! When it's all over, you'll sleep like a rock and feel great when ya wake up. You'll be all limber and full of energy!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, buddy. Have ya heard? Rudania has stopped stirrin' up trouble, and the magma bombs have stopped too! Of course, I don't go outside, so it makes no difference to me. Anyhoo... Time to get back to business!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)