Town Tool Shop
|Town Tool Shop|
Town Tool Shopkeeper
The Town Tool Shop is the local Shop of Mabe Village in Link's Awakening. It is possible for Link to steal items from the Shop by either distracting the Shopkeeper or by using the Pegasus Boots. However, upon re-entry, the Shopkeeper will kill Link for stealing from him. In addition, every character will refer to Link as "THIEF" from that point on.
Wares and Pricing
Bow & Arrow Set
- If Link has obtained The Travels of Link in Link's Awakening DX, the Photographer will snap a Photograph of him stealing for the album. On it, there are two signs: 万引防止, found on the leftmost sign in the Shop, means "Shoplifting prevention", and 万引は犯罪です, found on right sign in the Shop, means "Shoplifting is a crime."
- In the French versions prior to Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch, the in-shop name of the Shield is "Bouclier personnalisé", implying that when buying the Shield, Link can have his name engraved on the back of it. Similar to the way Tarin mentions that the Shield he found has Link's name on it.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Bazar du centre (LANS)||Local bazaar|
|FrenchEU||Bazar du centre (LANS)||Local bazaar|
|Italian||Bottega del villaggio (LANS)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Town Tool Shop" — Atlas of Koholint Island (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Guess what? You got it for free. Are you proud of yourself?" — Town Tool Shopkeeper (Link's Awakening DX)
- "I wasn't kidding when I said pay! Now, you'll pay the ultimate price!!" — Town Tool Shopkeeper (Link's Awakening DX)
- "Bouclier personnalisé. 20 rubis!" — Town Tool Shopkeeper (Link's Awakening)
- "Well, Link , ya finally snapped out of it... Name's Tarin... Hope yer feelin' better... What? How did I know your name? You think it's weird eh? Well, I saw it on back of this shield! " — Tarin (Link's Awakening DX)