Location and Uses
Tourist Prows are Prows belonging to the Dignified Ship set of Ship Parts. They are designed to evoke romantic feelings at sea. Just like most Ship Parts, Link can collect multiple Tourist Prows. They can be obtained through various methods:
- Purchasing them from Beedle and other Shops.
- Finding them in Treasure Chests.
- Salvaging them using the Salvage Arm.
- Winning them from Mini-Games.
- Trading them in Freedle's boxes.
Attaching three, six, or all eight Dignified Ship parts to the SS Linebeck will increase its stamina to five, six, or seven Hearts, respectively. Tourist Prows can be sold to the Treasure Teller for either 50, 150, or 800 Rupees. Their value is determined randomly when the Save file is created, and is the same for all Ship Parts from the Stone Ship set.
|Names in Other Regions|
(Appears in-game as "Masc. crucero")
(Appears in-game as "Masc. Crucero")
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Tourist Prow" — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- "A prow made for those looking for the romance of the sea!" — Shipyard (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Proue Touriste" — Collection Menu (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Proue touriste" — Collection Menu (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Touristenbug" — Collection Menu (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Prua turistica" — Collection Menu (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Masc. crucero" — Collection Menu (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Masc. Crucero" — Collection Menu (Phantom Hourglass)