Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Topazes can be found by destroying Ore Deposits and Rare Ore Deposits, as well as by defeating Stone Taluses (Rare). The travelling merchant Kairo and the store Ore and More both sell Topazes for differing amounts. They're a precious gem that are said to have the power of electricity.
The jewelry shop Starlight Memories requires five Topazes as payment for the Topaz Earrings. In addition, the merchant Ramella in Goron City will occasionally ask for Topazes, paying more than the regular price. The Kochi Dye Shop also accepts Topazes as an ingredient for Yellow Dye.
Several Armor require Topazes to be upgraded at a Great Fairy Fountains. The Topaz Earrings and the Hero of Twilight Set both needs Topazes to be upgraded to the first, second, third, and fourth tiers. Each piece of the Rubber Set also require Topaz to be upgraded to their fourth tier.
- Total for Topaz Earrings: 22 (2, 4, 6, 10)
- Total for Hero of Twilight Set: 57 (1, 3, 5, 10) x3
- Total for Rubber Set: 30 (0, 0, 0, 10) x3
This precious yellow gem contains the power of electricity. It's been known to fetch a high price since ancient times." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
This precious yellow gem contains the power of electricity. It's been known to fetch a high price since ancient times." — Spoils (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "By the way, do you have 10 topazes?" — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)
- "You'll get 1,800 rupees if you sell them at a store...or you can trade them to me for 2,000 rupees." — Ramella (Breath of the Wild)