|To Mount Lanayru|
|Number||Recovered Memory #14|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||Sanidin Park Ruins|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"Slumbering Power"||"Return of Calamity Ganon"|
Link can recover this Memory by visiting the Sanidin Park Ruins after receiving the "Captured Memories" Main Quest from Impa. The Memory can be recovered if Link stands in front of the Park Ruins' Horse statue.
Link recalls a time where he and Zelda rode their Horses up Safula Hill. The Hylian Champion had been giving Zelda advice on riding and treating her mount respectfully, which she thanks him for. She mentions that she was initially uncertain whether to adorn her Horse with the Royal Bridle and Royal Saddle, believing he had to earn them, but now feels that they suit him. Zelda then adds that she is trying to become more empathetic with such matters.
The pair continue up the Hill to the Sanidin Park Ruins, dismounting where the Horse statue stands. Zelda looks out over the railing and points out Mount Lanayru, adding that it was named after the Goddess of Wisdom. She mentions that only those who have reached the age of 17 may ascend the mountain, where the Spring of Wisdom lies. Having already prayed at the Spring of Courage and Spring of Power to no avail, Zelda is doubtful whether praying at the Spring of Wisdom will awake anything inside her, but she remains hopeful. She then informs Link that tomorrow is her 17th birthday, and she will scale the mountain then.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "To Mount Lanayru
Recovered Memory #14" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- ""Be sure to take the time to soothe your mount... That's the only way it will know how you truly feel." Your advice was quite helpful—thank you. This little one and I are getting along quite well now." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "At first, I wasn't sure if I should outfit him with all of the royal gear. I thought maybe he should have to earn it first. But it works! He wears it like a true natural." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm trying to be a bit more empathetic. Benefit of the doubt, you know?" — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "See that mountain? That's Mt. Lanayru. It takes its name from the Goddess of Wisdom." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lanayru's decree is very specific. It says: "No one is allowed, under the age of seventeen... For only the wise are permitted a place upon the mountain."" — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've prayed at the Spring of Courage, and at the Spring of Power, yet neither awoke anything inside me. But maybe up there... Perhaps the Spring of Wisdom, the final of the three, will be the one." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "To be honest, I have no real reason to think that will be the case. But there's always the chance that the next moment will change everything." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Tomorrow...is my seventeenth birthday." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "So then I shall go...and make my way up the mountain." — Zelda (Breath of the Wild)