- This article is about the location. For other uses, see Thieves' Town (Disambiguation).
Thieves' Town is a location in A Link Between Worlds. Located on the western edge of Lorule, it is the counterpart to Hyrule's Kakariko Village. It is very similar in appearance to the Village of Outcasts from the Dark World.
Features and Overview
The settlement is home to a group of thieves who have a hideout on the northern edge of the town. The leader of the thieves, Stalblind, possesses the portrait of the Sage Osfala. The Thief Girl was also imprisoned in the Thieves' Hideout, and will help Link in return for being freed.
It is also home to a few masked villagers, and their leader the Masked Elder. Most of the masked followers found in town gather in a field located to the west, and speak of becoming monsters to be saved.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Cité des Brigands|
|German||Dorf der Verbannten||Village of the exiled|
|SpanishLA||Pueblo de los Bandidos|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 114 (ALBW)
- "You're not the thief girl, are ya? I heard you were supposed to be locked up inside a cell somewhere!" — Masked Follower (A Link Between Worlds)
- "The only way to get saved is to become a monster! C'mon! Get saved! Mumbo jumbo, mumbo jumbo..." — Masked Follower (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Look around, kiddo. It's all thieves and creepy masked folks in this village." — Captain (A Link Between Worlds)
- "I don't mind it so much. At least there's still a strong musical culture in this town." — Veteran Thief (A Link Between Worlds)