|The Spark of Romance|
In Rito Village, Link can encounter the Hylian Jogo, who asks if he is also staying in the Village. He is glad to meet another admirer, though he regrets choosing it for his honeymoon. His wife, Juney, has been complaining due to the cold and lack of activities, and now refuses to talk to him. Without any Baked Apples to give to Juney, he fears that the two of them will end up divorced. Unfortunately, he does not have Flint for a Fire. This begins the Side Quest.
Once Link has a piece of Flint on him, Jogo will be able to smell it. He asks to buy on piece from Link. If Link agrees, he gives him a Silver Rupee as payment. Though Jogo is happy to be able to make Baked Apples, he still needs to make more, and therefore asks Link to bring him some pieces of Flint. With this, the Side Quest will be complete.
|1||Jogo is in Rito Village on his honeymoon, and he wants his new wife's favorite treat: baked apples. The snag in the plan so far is that he has no fire to bake with.|
Bring Jogo some flint so he can light a fire.
|Complete||You gave Jogo, who is honeymooning in Rito Village, some flint and received a tidy sum of rupees in return.|
Jogo is planning to feed his wife as many baked apples as he can cook. He'll gladly take all the flint you're willing to deliver.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||新郎の汚名返上 (Shinrō no omei henjō)|
|ChineseTR||新郎換回名譽 (Xīnláng huàn huí míngyù)|
|FrenchEU||Lune de miel en péril|
|German||Flitterwochen in Gefahr|
|Italian||La rivincita dello sposo|
|Korean||새 신랑의 오명 씻기 (Sae sillangui omyeong ssitgi)|
|Russian||«Бедовый месяц» («Bedovyy mesyats»)|
|SpanishLA||Luna de miel amarga|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The Spark of Romance
Rito Village" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "So are you staying in Rito Village too?" — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Yes.] I see. Nice to meet a fellow admirer. I always liked the simple nature of this village." — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Although, I'm starting to regret choosing it as my honeymoon destination..." — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's really cold here and there's not much to do, so my wife is complaining nonstop. She won't even talk to me right now." — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, man. If this doesn't work, she's going to divorce me for sure! I need to make some baked apples to keep my wife happy..." — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "But I don't have any flint to start a fire..." — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "That unmistakable, slightly acrid scent... You have some flint on you, don't you?" — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "Can you sell me a piece?" — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "[OK, sure.] Th-thanks! As promised, here's your payment." — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "A-all right! Now I can make some baked apples." — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)
- "I still need to make more baked apples to keep my wife happy, so please bring me more flint!" — Jogo (Breath of the Wild)