|The Sheep Rustlers|
|Reward||Fresh Milk ×10|
The Side Quest begins when Link first speaks to Koyin, who is standing at the ready to protect her herd. According to her, a group of monsters from Hateno Beach have been harassing and stealing her sheep. Link must venture south to the area where the seven monsters reside, along with a pair of Highland Sheep in a makeshift pen. The group includes six Bokoblins and a single Moblin. Once they have been defeated, an extra reward is waiting in the form of a Ruby in a sealed Treasure Chest.
|1||A shepherd in Hateno Village named Koyin is worried that monsters will make off with her flock of sheep.|
According to her, the monsters in question congregate at Hateno Beach. She won't breathe easy until every last monster there is defeated.
|2||You defeated every last monster lurking on Hateno Beach! The village is safe for sheep at last.|
Go tell Koyin in Hateno Village that the monsters will trouble her flock no more.
|Complete||You told Koyin that you cleared out the monsters living on Hateno Beach. In return, she gave you a handsome reward.|
You feel like you're getting along quite well with Koyin now! Maybe?
- "The Sheep Rustlers" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- ""Forgive me, I've just been on edge with all these monsters running around. They come up from Hateno Beach to steal my sheep." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I was mad enough to spit, but maybe not mad enough to take on seven monsters at once." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- " So it seems I owe you some thanks. " — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- " Which is to say…um… Thanks. " — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)