|The Sheep Rustlers|
|Reward||Fresh Milk ×10|
At Hateno Pasture in Hateno Village, Link can encounter Koyin, who says that she will make someone pay. She rudely asks Link what he wants, badgering him for acting clueless. However, when she realizes that Link is harmless, she apologizes for her behavior and explains that she has been on edge lately. Monsters have been coming to the Pasture and stealing the Highland Sheep, depleting their numbers. With this, the Side Quest begins.
At Hateno Beach, Link will encounter a Monster Stronghold consisting of seven monsters, six Bokoblins and a single Moblin. In addition, there are two Highland Sheep that are kept in a makeshift pen. Link must defeat all of the monsters for Koyin. After this, Link will be able to open their Treasure Chest, which contains a Ruby.
Back at Hateno Pasture, Koyin notes that the Highland Sheep have calmed down now that they are no longer in danger. She asks Link if he was the one who handled the monsters, revealing that she had a suspicion. As a reward, she gives Link 10 Fresh Milk. Koyin remarks it will be nice to sleep at nice without worrying about the flock, and she sheepishly invites Link to come back and speak to her at any time. This completes the Side Quest.
|1||A shepherd in Hateno Village named Koyin is worried that monsters will make off with her flock of sheep.|
According to her, the monsters in question congregate at Hateno Beach. She won't breathe easy until every last monster there is defeated.
|2||You defeated every last monster lurking on Hateno Beach! The village is safe for sheep at last.|
Go tell Koyin in Hateno Village that the monsters will trouble her flock no more.
|Complete||You told Koyin that you cleared out the monsters living on Hateno Beach. In return, she gave you a handsome reward.|
You feel like you're getting along quite well with Koyin now! Maybe?
- When Link first arrives in Hateno Village, he can read the bulletin board at the center of town to see a message from Koyin, asking for someone to deal with the monsters on Hateno Beach. After the Side Quest is completed, it changes to a message thanking him.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||にっくきヒツジ泥棒 (Ni kkuki hitsuji dorobō)|
|ChineseTR||可惡的偷羊賊 (Kěwù de tōu yáng zéi)|
|FrenchEU||Les voleurs de bétail|
|German||Schabernack mit Schafen|
|Italian||Ladri di bestiame|
|Korean||열미운 양 도둑 (Yeolmiun yang doduk)|
|SpanishLA||Ladrones de ovejas|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The Sheep Rustlers
Hateno Village" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "They'll pay! They'll all pay!" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "What do YOU want?" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, don't act so clueless." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Although... Fine. You seem harmless enough. Forgive me, I've just been on edge with all these monsters running around." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "They come up from Hateno Beach to steap my sheep. If someone doesn't do something soon, I won't have any left!" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I was mad enough to spit, but maybe not mad enough to take on seven monsters at once." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "According to her, the monsters in question congregate at Hateno Beach. She won't breathe easy until every last monster there is defeated." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "The sheep have calmed down. I think they get that they're not about to be snatched at any moment." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey... Sorry if I'm off the mark in asking this, but are you the one who took care of those monsters?" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "[That's right.] I had a feeling. When the sheep all calmed down, I thought, "Maybe he did it..."" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "So it seems I owe you some thanks. This isn't much of a reward, but hey, it's light. That counts for something." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "It'll be nice to have a night's sleep without worrying about my flock." — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "And, er... If you want...you can talk to me anytime. O-or not!" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Will someone please deal with the monsters at Hateno Beach?!
-Koyin, Hateno Pasture" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thanks for dealing with those monsters at Hateno Beach!
-Koyin" — Koyin (Breath of the Wild)