|The Perfect Drink|
Pokki at the beginning of the Quest
|Reward||Misae Suma Shrine|
On an outcropping in the East Barrens, Link will find Pokki collapsed on the terminal outside of Misae Suma Shrine. She is dehydrated and unable to move. Believing that this is the end of her life, Pokki wishes she could have one last Noble Pursuit. With this wish, the Shrine Quest will begin.
At The Noble Canteen in Gerudo Town, Link can ask Furosa for a Noble Pursuit. Since she is out of Ice, though, she is unable to make one. Due to how strong the drink is, Furosa refuses to sell one to Link. When Link informs her that the drink is actually for Pokki, While she wishes she could help, Furosa is unable to make a Noble Pursuit for Pokki without Ice, and she is unable to retrieve any from the Northern Icehouse.
Link offers to retrieve the Ice on Furosa's behalf. Furosa is grateful for this, as Pokki is her best customer. She informs Link that the Icehouse is north of Gerudo Town, and if he explains the situation to Anche, she will allow him to take some. However, Anche goes to bed early, so Link will have to visit during the day. Furosa decides it would be too much to make Link carry the Ice all the way to Gerudo Town, so she plans on taking the Ice from him at the ruins entrance.
When Link goes to the Northern Icehouse, Anche will allow him to retrieve Ice for Furosa. She reminds Link that if he moves too slowly, the Ice will melt into Water, which Furosa has no use for. Link will then be given a block of Ice, which he must carry through the ruins. Keeping the Ice in the shadows will prevent any melting. If it does melt, Anche will be disappointed, though she will comfort Link and allow him to take another block.
Furosa will be waiting for Link at the end of the ruins.[note 1] She is grateful that Link was able to bring her the Ice in such good condition. With it, Furosa believes she can make the best Noble Pursuit ever. She asks Link to inform Pokki that it is waiting for her. When Pokki hears this, Furosa thinks she will come running.
When Link returns to Misae Suma Shrine, Pokki is convinced that this is where she will die. Hearing about the best Noble Pursuit ever, Pokki will run back to Gerudo Town. With this, the Shrine Quest will be completed, and Link will be able to access Misae Suma Shrine.
|1||A Gerudo named Pokki has collapsed in front of the ancient shrine. You'll have to find a way to revive her if you want to get inside. She was barely coherent, but it sounded like she was muttering about wanting to drink something called Noble Pursuit.|
|2||Noble Pursuit is a famous drink from the Gerudo canteen. Unfortunately, it can't be made right now because they're all out of ice.|
You'll need to go to the icehouse north of Gerudo Town and ask Anche to give you some ice. You can only get Anche's help while it's bright out, though.
|3||You got Anche to give you some ice!|
You now have to carry the ice back to Furosa, who waits at the exit of the ruins north of town. With the blazing heat of the desert, it'll be a challenge to get back without the ice melting.
|4||You delivered the ice to the owner of the canteen.|
She's now able to make ice-cold Noble Pursuits. She's asked that you go back to Pokki and let her know that a drink is waiting for her. Pokki had collapsed in front of the shine.
|Complete||When you told Pokki about the ice-cold Noble Pursuit, she flew off in the direction of the Gerudo canteen.|
You can enter the shrine anytime you want.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||うるわしの美酒を求めて… (Uruwashi no bishu o motomete...)|
|ChineseSI||寻求玉液琼浆…… (Xúnqiú yù yè qióngjiāng...)|
|ChineseTR||只為求得美酒⋯⋯ (Zhǐ wèi qiú dé měijiǔ...)|
|Dutch||Het perfecte drankje...|
|FrenchCA||Une boisson fraîche, une!|
|FrenchEU||Une boisson fraîche, une !|
|German||Ein Trank für müde Geister|
|Italian||La bevanda perfetta|
|Korean||시원한 술을 찾아서… (Siwonhan sureul chajaseo...)|
|SpanishLA||La bebida ideal|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The Perfect Drink
East Barrens" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'd just found the shrine too..." — Pokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ugh, my throat... It's so dry... I can't move a muscle..." — Pokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "If this really is the end... I wish I could have one last taste... One sip... One sip of an ice-cold Noble Pursuit..." — Pokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Noble Pursuit?] You want to try our signature drink, Noble Pursuit?" — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Unfortunately, I need a huge amount of ice to make that drink, and I'm fresh out right now." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Besides, it's a really strong drink. Even if I could make it, I wouldn't sell it to a little vai like you." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Actually...] What'd you say? Pokki's collapsed?" — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hmm. I want to help her out, but I can't make a you-know-what without ice." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's ice at the icehouse, but my legs aren't in the best shape for hauling ice..." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Should I get it for you?] Are you serious? You'll get it? That'd be a huge help." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Pokki is my best customer, after all. I wish I could get the ice myself." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Anyway, the icehouse is north of town." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Anche manages it, but I think if you explain the situation, she'll let you have some ice." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "You should know that she heads to bed quite early. If you plan to go, you'll need to get there while it's bright out." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, young lady... Carrying ice all the way through the desert and then all the way to town? I can't let that stand?" — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you bring the ice to the entrance to the ruins—between town and the icehouse—I can take it from there." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Actually...] I see... Well, if Furosa wants ice, then you should bring her some. You're permitted to take some ice." — Anche (Breath of the Wild)
- "You've taken the heat into account, right? If you move too slowly, the ice will surely melt. Furosa has no use for water..." — Anche (Breath of the Wild)
- "...You've gotta be kidding me." — Anche (Breath of the Wild)
- "Even the Gerudo make mistakes transporting ice, sometimes. Just grab another block and try again." — Anche (Breath of the Wild)
- "Over here..." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hm? You're...
Well, whatever... I don't care who you are, as long as I get my ice." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Whoa. No doubt about it, that's definitely ice from the icehouse." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Looks like the ice is in good shape. Sarqso." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll be able to make a Noble Pursuit with this. It may be the best I've ever made..." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate Noble Pursuit." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sorry, but could you please let Pokki know? Tell her that I made the best one ever and I've got it waiting for her..." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've got one more favor to ask. Could you go and let Pokki know? Just tell her the best drink ever is waiting for her..." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Knowing her, she'll probably come running when she hears that there's an amazing drink with her name on it." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "What? No, of course this will work. Knowing her, if she hears a delicious drink is waiting, she'll come running." — Furosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I can't take it anymore... I'm going to rot here..." — Pokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Actually...] Huh?" — Pokki (Breath of the Wild)
- "Did you say "best Noble Pursuit ever"? Pfft, I am GONE!" — Pokki (Breath of the Wild)