Features and Overview
The Great Ton Pu Inn is an Inn nestled in the eastern portion of Hateno Village. It sits along the main pathway that leads up to the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab. Bright blue banners along the building's exterior adorned with an image of a crescent moon mark the location.
Prima is the innkeeper, and the subject of Manny's Side Quest, "A Gift for My Beloved". The Inn offers a regular bed for 20 Rupees, and a soft bed for 40 Rupees which provides a "restorative experience", granting Link an Extra Heart in addition to regenerating his Life Gauge. If Link chooses the soft bed, Prima will tell him he looks well-rested when he wakes.
Leop, a Hylian resident of Hateno Village, claims the Inn is the best place in the Village to rest, and stands outside the entrance greeting passerby. Worten, a traveler, can be found on the Inn's porch in fair weather, or upstairs sleeping at night. Teli, a traveling merchant that trades Guardian parts, will occasionally visit the Inn as he passes through the Village.
- "- The Great Ton Pu Inn -" — Sign (Breath of the Wild)
- "Prima is the clerk over at the Ton Pu Inn." — Manny (Breath of the Wild)
- "A regular bed is 20 rupees. Or, if you’re looking for a more relaxing and restorative mind and body experience... You can have one of our extra-soft downy beds for 40 rupees." — Prima (Breath of the Wild)
- "You look very well rested." — Prima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Best place to rest up in all of Hateno Village is Ton Pu Inn!" — Leop (Breath of the Wild)
- "Come on in!" — Leop (Breath of the Wild)