|The Apple of My Eye|
When Link arrives in Rito Village, he can meet Juney. She is visiting Rito Village on her honeymoon, though she finds herself disappointed by the town. Juney thinks she would have more fun in Gerudo Town or Zora's Domain, but Rito Village makes her want to return home. She is outraged that this is the place her husband, Jogo, chose to visit, and she threatened him with a divorce unless he brought her a Baked Apple. Once Link hears this, the Side Quest begins.
In order to help ease Juney's bad mood, Link must bring her a Baked Apple. They can be made by dropping an Apple next to a Fire or in a Scorching Climate. Once Link has one, Juney will be able to smell it on him. She asks for it, promising a present in return. If Link gives it to Juney, she will gift him a Silver Rupee. Though she wishes her husband would be the one to bring her Baked Apples, she asks Link to bring her more in the future. With this, the Side Quest will be complete.
|1||Juney, currently in Rito Village on her honeymoon, is about to blow her stack if she can't find what she's looking for.|
Distracting her from her troubles with a baked apple, her favorite snack, is one way to lighten the mood.
Bring Juney a baked apple and save her marriage!
|Complete||You gave Juney, currently honeymooning in Rito Village, a baked apple. She was so grateful that she paid you a few rupees for the service.|
Juney told you that she'll never turn down a baked apple. If you gather any more, bring them directly to her!
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||新妻は花よりダンゴ (Nīdzuma wa hana yori dango)|
|ChineseTR||新娘捨華求實 (Xīnniáng shě huá qiúshí)|
|Dutch||Een appeltje voor de dorst||A apple for the thirst (dutch saying)|
|FrenchEU||La mariée déprimée|
|German||Liebe durch den Magen|
|Italian||Una sposina pragmatica|
|Korean||새 신부는 꽃보다 사과 (Sae sinbuneun kkotboda sagwa)|
|Russian||«Голодная жена» («Golodnaya zhena»)|
|SpanishLA||Manzanas para los males|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The Apple of My Eye
Rito Village" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm here on my honeymoon. But this town is seriously a hole." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "In Gerudo Town, they've got jewelry to buy. Zora's Domain is always a hoot with all of the weird, spiritual fish people... But here...I just want to go home already." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "Give me a break already! I can't believe my husband brought me here for our honeymoon..." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "He already apologized, but if he doesn't want a divorce, I told him he'd better bring me a baked apple." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "Distracting her from her troubles with a baked apple, her favorite snack, is one way to lighten the mood.
Bring Juney a baked apple and save her marriage!" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "*sniff sniff*
I know that smell! You've got a baked apple!" — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "Can I have one? I'll give you a present!" — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Sure thing.] You serious? Cheers! Just hold out your hand." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now if I could only get my husband to cook me a baked apple every once in a while." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've got a second stomach and a hollow leg for baked apples. Bring me as many as you possibly can." — Juney (Breath of the Wild)