Is it me, or does the Twilight Princess version use the Wii's directions? Shouldn't this be changed to the Gamecube version, since it's the original and the one Nintnedo seems to consider "canon"?--Biccy 22:19, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
I'm not sure. Where do they say that one version is "canon"? I think that a note should be added in to say that it is the Wii directions, but I don't think that one is more canon than another. Fused Shadow 02:59, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- I agree with Fused Shadow; where does Nintendo say the GCN version is canon?--Richard 03:25, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Nowhere. But we should still use the GCN version and consider it to be canon because...
- All of the games artwork shows to game normal not mirrored like the Wii version,
- The gamecube Hyrule fits snugly on top of OOT Hyrule while the Wii version doesn’t,
- And because all of the articles also use gamecube directions.
--ShutUpNavi 02:18, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
- The primary reason shouls surely be the fact that Link is left-handed in the GameCube version. Everyone knows Link is a lefty ;) JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 06:52, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
2D Hyrule field
This article seems to leave out the 2d versions of Hyrule field. Someone needs to add them in.--ShutUpNavi 02:14, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
Should I put this in?