|Tah Muhl Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
The Tah Muhl Shrine is located in a crag in Trilby Valley within the Eldin Canyon. Link can speak to Mayro at Foothill Stable, who's admiring the painting depicting the Stable. He believes that the Foothill Stable depicted in the painting was painted from the southern direction. This initiates the Shrine Quest "A Landscape of a Stable".
The Ancient Shrine can be found to the south of Foothill Stable. It can be accessed at any time, even if the Quest has not been activated. As Link enters the Shrine, he's greeted by its Monk, Tah Muhl.
The first room of the Tah Muhl Shrine is a curving passage, with a pair of torches at the end. The walls in the main room are covered in leafy vines, which can be burned away by using the fire from the nearby torches, either by lighting a wooden Weapon or an Arrow. Burning one of the vine patches reveals a small passage into the next room blocked by crates, which are also burned in the process by the vines' fire.
The second chamber contains a barred cell locked by a door. The Monk Tah Muhl sits on an elevated platform opposite to the cell, but is too high to reach. A ramp leading to him is suspended by four stacked crates. As with the previous room, these crates can be burned away using the fire provided by the chamber's two torches, thereby lowering the ramp. Once approached, Tah Muhl will present Link with a Spirit Orb for completing the trial. He then wishes Link well before fading away.
Four Treasure Chests are also found in the Monk's chamber. The first is concealed in an alcove by vines behind a pair of crates to the right of the Monk, and is uncovered by burning them. This Chest contains a Cobble Crusher. The second Chest sits atop three crates in the corner of the room. Burning these crates will also burn the Chest open, revealing an Opal inside.
A third Chest sits on a wooden platform inside the cell, containing a Small Key to the door. The Chest can be burned open by burning the vines on the other side that lead to it, thus dropping the Key which Link can carry over the bars using the Magnesis Rune. The last Chest inside the cell contains a Ruby.
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishBR||Passing the Flame|
Tah Muhl Shrine
|Passing the Flame|
Tah Muhl Shrine
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Tamuur||Tamuur Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Tah Muhl Shrine
Passing the Flame" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Have you come to look at this picture too? It's so beautiful... I could spend hours just looking at it." — Mayro (Breath of the Wild)
- "I think the stable was painted from a southern direction... The composition is just so impressive..." — Mayro (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Tah Muhl. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Tah Muhl (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Tah Muhl (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Tah Muhl (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Tamuur" — Map (Breath of the Wild)