- Tingle's Father redirects here. For the character in Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love, see Tingle's Parents.
|Swamp Tourist Center Guide|
The Swamp Tourist Center Guide runs the Swamp Tourist Center and accepts Link's entries for their Pictograph contest. He is the father of Tingle and is apparently ashamed of his son's obsession with Fairies. If Link shows him a Pictograph of either Tingle or the Deku King, the Swamp Tourist Center Guide will reward the young hero with a Piece of Heart.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 244
- "Well, the Swamp Tourist Center is currently holding a pictograph contest. It's open to all ages, from children to adults. For nice pictographs taken in the swamp, a free boat cruise will be awarded as a special prize. So, would you like to enter our contest?" — Swamp Tourist Center Guide (Majora's Mask)
- "Blimey! Where is he? That spoiled child is off playin' hooky again! A child his age has no business searching for fairies...!" — Swamp Tourist Center Guide (Majora's Mask)
- "Wha!!! That's my son! Eesh...Is he still doing that sort of thing? Urgh...How humiliating! This guy... He's my son... As old as he is, he's still doing some pretty silly stuff. I guess I spoiled him too much when I was raising him...But he really is a kindhearted boy. Well, thank you for going to all that trouble. This is just a small token of my gratitude!" — Swamp Tourist Center Guide (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh! Oh! The king! You are amazing! If you're not a Deku Scrub, you're not allowed to enter the Deku Palace, but somehow you took this picture... This is a great shot... This is as rare as they come! I'm giving you a big prize!" — Swamp Tourist Center Guide (Majora's Mask)