Summoners are enemy units capable of spawning additional enemy units. They will keep spawning units until they are defeated, so their defeat is often a top priority. Stalchild, Bulblin, Bokoblin, Goron, and Hyrulean Summoners have a unique appearance that allows them to be easily identified from other units. Other kinds of summoners are simply regular strong enemies that possess the ability to summon additional units.
In Hyrule Warriors Legends, Summoners appear much earlier in story mode and more often.
List of Summoners
- Aeralfos Summoners - Aeralfos summoners have the same appearance as their standard counterparts.
- Bokoblin Summoners - Bokoblin summoners wear cow-skulls and wield Monster Horns they use to summon additional units.
- Bulblin Summoners - Bulblin Summoners wear tribal masks.
- Darknut Summoners - Darknut summoners have the same appearance as their standard counterparts.
- Goron Summoners - Goron Summoners wear green leaves on their head and have tribal tattoos.
- Hyrulean Summoners - Hyrulean Forces summoners who wear cloaks and wield a staff, giving them a mage-like appearance. These summoners are rare, one appears in The Battle of the Triforce story scenario.
- Moblin Summoners - Moblin summoners have the same appearance as their standard counterparts.
- Stalchild Summoners - Stalchild Summoners wear purple hoods and skull staffs.
Skilled Summoners are a stronger type of Summoner that appears in Hyrule Warriors Legends. Unlike standard summoners, Skilled Summoners are dangerous enemies that can call powerful units one after another. However it takes time for them to summon, so defeating them quickly is the key method to prevent them from summoning.