|Number||Recovered Memory #1|
|Main Quest||"Captured Memories"|
|Location||Sacred Ground Ruins|
|Previous Memory||Next Memory|
|"The Champions' Ballad"||"Revali's Flap"|
This memory can be activated at the Sacred Ground Ruins, just south of Hyrule Castle. It begins with the Champions watching Princess Zelda perform a ceremony with Link kneeled in front of her, recognizing him as the hero of Hyrule Kingdom. During her speech, Daruk and Urbosa are shown to be concerned by Zelda's demeanor.
As Zelda continues, Daruk comments to the others that the ceremony is not very uplifting and that Zelda sounds as though they've already lost. Revali then reminds Daruk that this was his idea, revealing that he has little faith in Link's abilities. Urbosa dismisses Revali's criticisms, stating that she believes Zelda sees Link as a reminder of her own failure to unlock her sealing power. After this, the memory ends with Zelda staring down at Link.
- During her speech, Zelda references the events of Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Subdued Ceremony
Recovered Memory #1" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hero of Hyrule, chosen by the sword that seal the darkness... You have shown unflinching bravery and skill in the face of darkness and adversity. And have proven yourself worthy of the blessings of the Goddess Hylia." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Gee, this is uplifting... She's making it sound like we already lost." — Daruk (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wasn't this your idea? You're the one who wanted to designate the appointed knight with all the ceremonial pomp, grandeur, and nonsense we could muster!" — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "And if you ask me, the whole thing does seem to be overkill. I think I'm on the same page as the princess regarding...this boy." — Revali (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, give it a rest." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "That boy is a living reminder of her own failures. Well, at least that's how the princess sees him." — Urbosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Whether skyward bound, adrift in time, or steeped in the glowing embers of twilight..." — Princess Zelda (Breath of the Wild)