The Legend of Zelda games
To date, The Legend of Zelda games that use the stylus are:
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks
- Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- Ocarina of Time 3D
- A Link Between Worlds
- The Wind Waker HD
- Majora's Mask 3D
- Tri Force Heroes
- Twilight Princess HD
- Breath of the Wild
- Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
- Tingle's Balloon Fight DS
- Too Much Tingle Pack
- Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love
- Hyrule Warriors
- Hyrule Warriors Legends
Special edition styli
Phantom Hourglass styli
A Phantom Hourglass stylus set was released by Yujin in 2007. There are a total of seven different styli in the set, each with a different item top. Each stylus has a body that is either green or orange.
Feather Pen Stylus
Around the launch of Phantom Hourglass, Nintendo of America ran a giveaway of Phantom Hourglass-themed styli. To obtain the stylus, the customer had to register Phantom Hourglass on the Nintendo website and take the subsequent survey.
At E3 2009, the stylus was given to players who tried the demo for Spirit Tracks.
In Japan, the same stylus was released as an early buyer bonus for Spirit Tracks. It came inside a green Rupee case.
- "Register your The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass game and fill out a quick survey to get a free Nintendo DS Feather Pen Stylus." — , My.Nintendo.com, retrieved February 12, 2016.