Stone of Agony
|Stone of Agony|
Sensing nearby Secret Grottoes
Location and Uses
The Stone of Agony can be obtained as a reward from one of the cursed children of the House of Skulltula in Kakariko Village after collecting 20 Tokens. Once obtained, the Rumble Pak will vibrate when close to a Secret Grotto. In the Wii Virtual Console version, since the Wii Classic Controller does not support rumble functionality, the Stone of Agony serves no purpose.
- According to The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia, the Stone of Agony is a companion relic to the Lens of Truth.
- Although the Stone of Agony does not appear in Majora's Mask, the controller still vibrates when Link is close to a Secret Grotto or hidden Treasure Chest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||もだえ石 (Modae Ishi) (OoT)||Stone of Agony|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 140
- "The Stone of Agony is the companion relic to the Lens of Truth. While the Lens allows its owner to see what normal eyes can not, the Stone lets its owner feel a powerful trembling when something strange is near. It vibrates whenever it passes near hidden treasure or a secret grotto." — The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia, Zelda.com (Archive).
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Shogakukan) pg. 153