At the Snowfield Stable, Link can encounter Juannelle wondering what she will do. She explains that she has been traveling all over Hyrule in search of information. She wants to see a Stalhorse, but the freezing temperature of the Tabantha Frontier has stalled her progress.
When Link inquires further, Juannelle believes that he is also interested in the Stalhorse. She wants to see one with her own eyes, as it would be a huge scoop. However, she can no longer continue because of the cold, so she asks Link to get a Picture of it for her.
Once Link agrees to help her, Juannelle will tell him about rumors of a Stalhorse being found with Stalkoblins in the N. Tabantha Snowfield or near the North Lomei Labyrinth to the east. She wishes Link luck and reiterates that she is counting on him. With this, the Side Quest begins.
At night, Link can go to either of these locations, where he can find a Stalhorse to take a Picture of using the Camera Rune. When Link shows the Picture to Juannelle, she will be shocked at the sight. Though she believes it will haunt her dreams for weeks, she still thinks the Picture is amazing and all she needs for her article. As a reward, she gives Link a Silver Rupee. She hopes to work with him again in the future, and the Side Quest will be completed.
|1||Juannelle in the Snowfield Stable wants to see what a Stalhorse looks like.|
What would be the best way to show her?
She's heard that the Stalhorse appears in the eastern part of N. Tabantha Snowfield, in the area surrounding some strange ruins.
|Complete||When you showed the picture of the Stalhorse to Juannelle, she carefully traced it so she'd have her own copy.|
It seems she plans on using the picture in an article she's writing. With the picture for inspiration, she's excited to get to work!
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Stalhorse: Pictured!
Snowfield Stable" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hmmm...what'll I do..." — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I've traveled to the east and west in my great hunt for information, and now I find myself here in the freezing north..." — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I heard there was a Stalhorse in this area, but I can't take it any longer! It's too cold to look anymore!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "[A Stalhorse?] Beep-beep! You just set off Juannelle's intuition sensors! You're interested in the Stalhorse too, huh?" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I just wanted to see this creepy Stalhorse monster once with my own eyes! If it really does exist, it'd be such a big scoop!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "But... Well, I can handle all kinds of dangers and hazards, but this cold... Brrr, I can't stand it!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Can you handle this task for me? I'll even reward you! All I need is a picture! Or some notes!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I can do it.] Good answer! There's a rumor it can be found with Stalkoblins in the North Tabantha Snowfield. Some have reported it aaaaall the way on the other side of the snow field to the east, right in front of those bizarre ruins." — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "The last I'd heard, it supposedly wanders around the North Tabantha Snowfield near the weird ruins to the east." — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Good luck! I'm really counting on you!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Found it!] Wha—? This is the bony horse? That Stalhorse... It's a monster!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "The sight of this is going to haunt my dreams for weeks... But the picture is still amazing! Yup, that picture's all I need! Oh, thank you! This is a great picture! It'll be the perfect inspiration for the article I'm going to write!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "Here's your reward, just as I promised!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)
- "I hope we get a chance to work together again in the future!" — Juannelle (Breath of the Wild)