|Spookter & Spekter (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
Spookter & Spekter
|Ghosts from the Royal Valley. The one|
in the blue cap is Spookter, and the
one in the red cap is Spekter. Spookter
tries to be scary, but he's just not.
Spookter is Spekter's brother. He lives in Hyrule Town, where he blocks a Minish-sized entrance to Anju's Henhouse. He attempts to scare Link whenever spoken to, but gradually becomes more and more disinterested in scaring people, eventually admitting to being scared himself after Vaati transforms Hyrule Castle into Dark Hyrule Castle.
- When Fusing Kinstone Pieces with his brother Spekter, Spekter's name is incorrectly labeled as Spookter.
- A similar mistake is made after this Kinstone Fusion is completed; Spookter refers to Spekter as his own name.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270
- "Buggedy-buggedy-BOO! Did I scare ya?" — Spookter (The Minish Cap)
- "Sigh. I guess my heart’s just not in it. Maybe I’m not cut out for this..." — Spookter (The Minish Cap)
- "...Still nothin’, huh? Yeah, I’m just about ready to hang up my sheet and leave the ghost business." — Spookter (The Minish Cap)
- "Now that everyone’s gone... I’m kind of scared." — Spookter (The Minish Cap)
- "I don't know why I've been such a nasty little prankster all the time... All of a sudden, I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders! I feel like I've made up for all my awful deeds! Haha! Hey, Spookter! See you in paradise!" — Spookter (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Magazzini Salani) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Norma Editorial) pg. 270