Location and Uses
The Spiritual Stone of Water was given to Princess Ruto by her mother, who told her to entrust it to the man who will become her husband. After Link saves Ruto from Inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly, the princess falls in love with the hero and gives him the Zora's Sapphire as a symbol of their "engagement."
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ゾーラのサファイア (Zōra no Safaia) (OoT)|
水の精霊石 (Mizu no Seirei Seki) (OoT)
Spiritual Jewel of Water
|FrenchEU||Saphir Zora (OoT)||Zora Sapphire|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 143
- "My mother gave it to me and said I should give it only to the man who will be my husband. You might call it the Zora's Engagement Ring!" — Princess Ruto (Ocarina of Time)
- "You! You looked cool...cooler than I thought you would, anyway... Just a little! Well, anyway, you saved me, so I guess I'll reward you. What do you wish? Just tell me... [...] All right! I'll give you my most precious possession: Zora's Sapphire!" — Princess Ruto (Ocarina of Time)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Shogakukan) pg. 149
- "Vous recevez le Saphir Zora! Cette Pierre Ancestrale de l'eau vous est confiée par les Zoras!" — N/A (Ocarina of Time)