Location and Uses
The Spirit Vessel is a physical representation of Link's spirit, it is similar to the Vessel of Light from Twilight Princess in that it is used to obtain the Sacred Tears within the Silent Realm. When all 15 of the Sacred Tears are put into the Spirit Vessel, the trial is complete, and Link receives another item to help him access a previously inaccessible area of The Surface.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||精神の器 (Seishin no Utsuwa) (SSHD)||Vessel of Spirit|
|German||Seelengefäß (SS)||Soul Vessel|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 139
- "You got the Spirit Vessel! This mysterious plant represents your spirit, Link." — N/A (Skyward Sword)
- "To fill the Spirit Vessel, you need to locate and collect the Sacred Tears scattered across this Silent Realm." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "When your Spirit Vessel is filled with 15 tears, your spirit will grow and you will be blessed by the goddess with a new power." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "The sacred flames are three in number. To obtain them, you must also earn relics known as the three sacred gifts. For each trial you overcome, you shall be blessed with one of the gifts..." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "精神の器を手に入れた！リンクの心をあらわす 不思議な植物！ (Seishin no Utsuwa o teniireta! Rinku no kokoro o arawasu fushigina shokubutsu!)" — Spirit Vessel (Skyward Sword HD)