|Spookter & Spekter (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
Spookter & Spekter
|Ghosts from the Royal Valley. The one|
in the blue cap is Spookter, and the
one in the red cap is Spekter. Spookter
tries to be scary, but he's just not.
Spekter is Spookter's brother. He lives in the Royal Valley, where Link can Fuse Kinstones with him twice. The first successful Fusion results in Borlov adding a new, harder level to the Chest Mini-Game Shop. The second successful Fusion causes Spookter to disappear from Hyrule Town, allowing Link to enter Anju's Henhouse while Minish-sized.
- When Fusing Kinstones with Spekter, his name is incorrectly labeled as Spookter. The same mistake is present in The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc..
- A similar mistake is made after this Kinstone Fusion is completed; Spookter refers to Spekter as his own name.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ズラ (Zura)||From イタズラ (Mischief).|
|German||Nack||From Schabernack (mischief).|
- Spekter was referred to as female in The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as this contradicts the gender given in Encyclopedia, it is not considered Canon.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 101
- "You want to fuse Kinstones? I'm on it!" — Spekter (The Minish Cap)
- "What are you doing here?! This is a graveyard! There are ghosts here! Oh yeah, speaking of which, my brother lives in Hyrule Town. He's a troublesome prankster, but I often wonder how he's doing..." — Spekter (The Minish Cap)
- "I don't know why I've been such a nasty little prankster all the time... All of a sudden, I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders! I feel like I've made up for all my awful deeds! Haha! Hey, Spookter! See you in paradise!" — Spookter (The Minish Cap)