Lana wielding the Deku Spear
The default Spear is the Deku Spear. The second form of the Spear is the Kokiri Spear, followed by the Faron Spear.
The Lv.★ Spear is the 8-Bit Magical Rod?, which is based on the Magical Rod from The Legend of Zelda. It was added to Hyrule Warriors with the Twilight Princess Pack DLC. In Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, instead of appearing as a separate Weapon, the 8-Bit Magical Rod? replaces the Sun Faron Spear when the "8-Bit Weapons" Setting is turned on in Game Settings within the Settings menu.
|Weapon||Number of Stars|
|Lv.★ (HW | HWDE)||
8-Bit Magical Rod?
|Lv.4 (HWL | HWDE)||
Faron Spear +
|Lv.4+ (HWL | HWDE)||
Sun Faron Spear
|Y Y Y Y Y Y|
|Y Y Y Y X|
|Y Y Y Y Y Y Y|
|Y Y Y Y Y X|
- Main article: Special Attack
Lana stabs the Spear into the ground, causing a number of root-like tendrils to emerge. They soon form into a miniature version of the Great Deku Tree, while Lana mysteriously disappears and reappears sitting on a branch. She hops off and waves to it before it vanishes, dropping the foes it collected. This attack damages a circular area ahead of Lana.
Cadence of Hyrule
In Cadence of Hyrule, the Spear is used as a weapon by most characters. They deal 1 damage to a single enemy, and have 2 range. Spears deal knockback to the same types of enemies as the Dagger, but deal knockback to less enemies than Short Swords and Long Swords. Like all weapons in Cadence of Hyrule, the Spear can be found with or infused into one of 6 materials:
- Titanium Spear: Deals 2 damage and has 2 range.
- Ruby Spear: Deals 1 damage and has 2 range. After defeating 5 enemies, restores one half heart.
- Emerald Spear: Deals 1 damage and poisons the enemy it hits. Has 2 range.
- Obsidian Spear: Deals 1, 2, or 3 damage. This weapon's damage increases as your combo increases. Has 2 range.
- Glass Spear: Deals 3 damage to a single enemy in front of the user. If you take damage while this weapon is equipped, it breaks.
- Impa's Naginata: Deals 1 damage and poisons the enemy it hits. After defeating 5 enemies, restores one half heart. Has 2 range.
Lana creating a Magic Circle with the Spear while summoning Deku Tree Sprouts from Hyrule Warriors
|Lana – Spear gameplay|