Entrance to the Shrine
The Soh Kofi Shrine is located west of the Inogo Bridge on the north side of the Zora River in the Lanayru Great Spring area. Before starting the "Reach Zora's Domain" Main Quest, Torfeau can be found standing next to the Soh Kofi Shrine looking for a Hylian.
Inside the Soh Kofi Shrine, a small hallway leads to a doorway with a large square chamber. Inside the chamber, six destructible pillars stand in a two columns down the chamber, with two more on each side for a total of ten. There is a small pit in the center of the chamber, and when Link gets close, it raises a platform carrying a Guardian Scout II. At the far end of the chamber, another doorway stands blocked by a gate. The gate will only open after Link defeats the his opponent.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Ishokka||Ishokka Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Soh Kofi Shrine
A Minor Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "I am Tofeau of the Zora. I have been searching for a Hylian like you for a very long time! My home, Zora's Domain, is in terrible danger. That is why Prince Sidon sent me in search of a strong Hylian warrior." — Torfeau (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Soh Kofi. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Soh Kofi (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Soh Kofi (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Soh Kofi (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Ishokka" — Map (Breath of the Wild)